Myles jury

Mitchsmith08

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I thought Jury looked great, a little tentative striking but overall a great performance. Question I was wondering is who is next for him? Along with who's next for Johnson. I could of swore I heard either joe rogan or Jon Anik say Johnson is for sure in the top 10 in the lightweight divison. If that is the case where would myles stand? And now where does Johnson stand?

if he runs into a good striker with good TDD he might be in trouble... but as a prospect he looks good

Yea Anik said that and it's complete bullshit Michael Johnson is nowhere near the top 10.

Jury looked good, looked really relaxed and comfortable. Lets see him against someone like Stephens, Stout, or Yves.

I was not impressed, he got the win but caused no damage while having top control for most of the match

MJ disappointed me with his terrible TD defense

Yea Anik said that and it's complete bullshit Michael Johnson is nowhere near the top 10.

Jury looked good, looked really relaxed and comfortable. Lets see him against someone like Stephens, Stout, or Yves.

He trains with Stephens

I was not impressed, he got the win but caused no damage while having top control for most of the match

I think he broke Johnson's will. Johnson's facial expressions gave it away he just gave up jury did great and I'd love to see him fight again really soon

Did anik really say Johnson was top 10?? Come on..

I thought Jury looked great, a little tentative striking but overall a great performance. Question I was wondering is who is next for him? Along with who's next for Johnson. I could of swore I heard either joe rogan or Jon Anik say Johnson is for sure in the top 10 in the lightweight divison. If that is the case where would myles stand? And now where does Johnson stand?

Did anik really say Johnson was top 10?? Come on..

I remember him saying Johnson was approaching top 10 status

Really, I thought it was really impressive how he totally shut down Johnson, who's had some great performances lately...

Anybody have a couple fighters theyd like to see Myles fight? i personally think since he did just beat a guy who was on a 3 fight win streak none of them were very "BIG" names but i thought Castillo had a little hype behind him after he was on a 3 fight win streak. Ferguson also being on a 3 fight win streak. Someone throw out some names on who theyd like to see him fight.

Anybody have a couple fighters theyd like to see Myles fight? i personally think since he did just beat a guy who was on a 3 fight win streak none of them were very "BIG" names but i thought Castillo had a little hype behind him after he was on a 3 fight win streak. Ferguson also being on a 3 fight win streak. Someone throw out some names on who theyd like to see him fight.

lauzon

I think a fight with Yves Edwards makes sense.

I still think Johnson is the better prospect. He fought so shitty I was shocked. Jury has good grappling but will get light up by any good striker.

I like Jury Duty. He proved a lot by going three hard rounds even though he was on top most of the time. He finished his previous 10 fights all in the first round. Glad to see he can keep up that pace.

i thought myles was doing a damn good job in that fight.

Back