Myles Jury Drops To 145 & Leaves Alliance MMA

Myles goes 15-0 in his career, including 6 straight wins in the UFC. He beats guys like MJ, Sanchez and Gomi.

One decision loss to the current #1 contender and perennial top 10 fighter and he wants to jump weight classes?

The guy started his career at welterweight and is lean at 5'11"

This strikes me as an overreaction to an embarrassing loss. There is no shame in dropping a decision to Cerrone capping your 6 fight win streak in the UFC.

I remember when he was on The Ultimate Fighter and Cruz was saying Jury has confidence issues and doesn't believe in himself enough, and the fight with Iaquinta showed that and it showed up again against Cerrone.

No brag, but I absolutely knew this was coming. They are all smart to leave Alliance. That gym started to fall hard. Fighters from the gym have been looking incredibly stagnate, and most are on losing streaks. I personally know the boxing/SC coach and I was floored when I found out he was training fighters there. The dude literally has no amateur credentials outside of an 1-2 Mma record.

It is that Al Snow look alike?

I wonder if he took his Reeboks out of the garbage can before he left the gym for the last time? Can't afford to let a new pair of sneakers go to waste on that $2500 sponsorship.

youre making a joke with the reebok deal

whats up with that

Back