My Ufc 74 BETS - $1000 LAID DOWN (updated)

I still say the best bet is on KOS. I know I'll be puttin 50+ bucks on him to win @ BetUS, cause he's sitting @ +220 right now.

I like Kos agaisnt pretty much most fighters in the world but stylewise if I had to build a fighter to beat him it'd be someone who could defend his shot most of the time and outstrike him, a la GSP...

pellegrino is a great bet. i put $250 on him and $100 on crane.

I can't believe AURELIO is the UNDERDOG!!! I need to make a Bodog account before betting lines close. Anyone know when that happens?

Usually when the event starts but some let you bet right before the fight itself is about to start.

i would probably bet against you on a lot of those bouts. which basically means that you will end up winning some jack.

I have a feeling you will loss the Kos & Grove fights. (I like Cote)

But either way....good luck to you !

Wager Type: Proposition/Future

Selection 1 : MMA Fight Odds UFC 74- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Nevada Heavyweights Frank Mir vs Antoni Hardonk 170) Antoni Hardonk 2.490 Risking 50.00 to Win 75.60 GBP ---

Selection 2 : MMA Fight Odds UFC 74- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Nevada Lightweights Kurt Pellegrino vs Joe Stevenson 103) Kurt Pellegrino 3.430Risking 50.00 to Win 122.75 GBP ---

Selection 3 : MMA Fight Odds UFC 74- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Nevada Lightweights Clay Guida vs Marcus Aurelio 106) Marcus Aurelio 2.260 Risking 80.00 to Win 100.80 GBP ---

Selection 4 : MMA Fight Odds UFC 74- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Nevada Middleweights Patrick Cote vs Kendall Grove 128) Kendall Grove 1.407 Risking 200.00 to Win 83.65 GBP ---

Selection 5 : MMA Fight Odds UFC 74- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Nevada Welterweights Georges St-Pierre vs Josh Koscheck 422) Josh Koscheck 3.110 Risking 25.00 to Win 52.75 GBP ---

Selection 6 : MMA Fight Odds UFC 74- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Nevada Heavyweights Gabriel Gonzaga vs Randy Couture 401) Gabriel Gonzaga 1.800 Risking 100.00 to Win 80.00 GBP

OVERALL RISK:

I think you're a smart man. In the end it's gambling, but if you're going to gamble those are some decent wagers.

wow buddy, you kinda got burned.....

If i was betting last night I would have went 6 of 7 just lossing the kendal grove fight

Back