My top 5 HW prospects.... agree or disagree

dubois is nothing special outside of being a big puncher. yoka looks to be improving a lot but still too early. rest of your list is fine. hrgovic is very good. ajagba is also promising. makhmudov is scary.

franklin has looked sharp so far imo

dubois is nothing special outside of being a big puncher. yoka looks to be improving a lot but still too early. rest of your list is fine. hrgovic is very good. ajagba is also promising. makhmudov is scary.

Any English fighters you like?? Or hate on all of them for no reason

to be fair.... i can actually see Joyce stopping Dubois to be honest

Makhmudov is one of the biggest punchers i ever seen, like talking Wilder power but in both hands

Any English fighters you like?? Or hate on all of them for no reason
lennox lewis is one of my favorite boxers of all time. look at the quote under my username lol

to be fair.... i can actually see Joyce stopping Dubois to be honest

Makhmudov is one of the biggest punchers i ever seen, like talking Wilder power but in both hands
idk if he hits quite as hard as wilder, which isn't a big deal because basically no one does. he's miles better than wilder at everything else though. reminds me of a more upright beterbiev. scary stuff.

idk if he hits quite as hard as wilder, which isn't a big deal because basically no one does. he's miles better than wilder at everything else though. reminds me of a more upright beterbiev. scary stuff.
i think with Mak they said they want 3-4 more fights and then the big time stuff, im really excited to see how he does

lennox lewis is one of my favorite boxers of all time. look at the quote under my username lol
He’s Canadian

Joking aside with Dubois fury who has sparred him says he is definitely going to a future world champ and that he doesn’t plan to be around when he is challenging at the top

He’s Canadian

Joking aside with Dubois fury who has sparred him says he is definitely going to a future world champ and that he doesn’t plan to be around when he is challenging at the top
Joyce is his first real test though.....i can easily see that fight being 50-50... favor Dubois early, Joyce if fight goes into later rounds

both can knock each other out

I disagree that it’s early for Yoka, he’s just as a good as his debut and he should be pushed ahead in line same as they did with AJ.

he easily KO’ed a guy that was 12-0 in his debut.

He should be 3 fights away from a titleshot honestly.

Joyce is his first real test though.....i can easily see that fight being 50-50... favor Dubois early, Joyce if fight goes into later rounds

both can knock each other out
A loss for Dubois vs joyce isn’t that bad tbh he is still very young

He’s Canadian

i don't see enough speed or timing to really compete with the best heavyweights but i thought the same about joshua and he's done pretty well. i would have no problem with dubois proving me wrong.
I disagree that it’s early for Yoka, he’s just as a good as his debut and he should be pushed ahead in line same as they did with AJ.

he easily KO’ed a guy that was 12-0 in his debut.

He should be 3 fights away from a titleshot honestly.
well duhaupas tends to be the benchmark these days. once you beat him, you're on the fast track. yoka's sharp as hell, there's no doubt about that and he gave duhaupas the business rather quickly. i'd like to see him in there with someone like jennings next.

1. Dubois
2.Hrgovic
3. Ajagba
4. Yoka
5. Makhmudov

I’d swap hrgovic with Dubois, and yoka with ajagba. Haven’t seen makhmudov fight so can’t comment

1 hrgovic
2 Dubois
3 yoka
4 ajagba

Yoka vs. Hrgovic

who do you favor in that fight?

Hrgovic. He’s the guy that the champions need to watch imo. I’d favour him over most of the top 10 right now
Dubois is still unknown! We’ll know a lot more about him by the end of the year

I think people are sleeping on Joyce. He already beat Yoka in the ammies. I think he'll stop Dubois and spring the upset.
I like Joyce and think he can beat Dubois, but i have trouble considering him a prospect since he's already 35. He unfortunately started his career too late, i think he defintelly needs to beat Dubois to try and get a title shot before his career starts to dwindle

I like Joyce and think he can beat Dubois, but i have trouble considering him a prospect since he's already 35. He unfortunately started his career too late, i think he defintelly needs to beat Dubois to try and get a title shot before his career starts to dwindle
Yes I agree but if Dubois looses he can come back as he is young enough it’s a must win fight for Joyce I think

Most of the guys mentioned here thus far are well on their way to being contenders already. So, I'll keep my comments focused on one young heavyweight who's just 5-0 at this point but who I believe will be knocking on the door to the top twenty in another year or so. And that's Toledo, Ohio's twenty-year-old Jared Anderson.

Back