My thoughts on JDS' loss...

MMAaddictus

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
JDS is known to setup his strikes and if an opponent plays his game, it's usually game over! JDS was bewildered with Cain's non-stop attack, takedowns, and everything else making it hard for him to setup his strikes. You can see that JDS was baffled and seems like he's unsure of what he's doing. After that he was caught with a BIG punch and from that point on, he was never the same the entire fight.

Cain was a beast that night.

JDS is known to throw punches. Cain did more than that. Glad i put my money on Cain.

So he was out mma'd is what you're saying.

Interdesting... very interdesting.

I have some guys working in secret at the moment to create the perfect athlete using an extensive scientific program of large doses of growth hormone and subliminal messaging. You mind if we meet up some time to exchange ideas? I think we could really be of help to one another.

Pretty much. Look forward to seeing what adjustments JDS makes for the III. That's gonna be an interesting fight

Yea, when Cain came out at the start of the first I could really tell that he had thought a lot about the first fight and what he could have done differently. Completely different approach by Cain - and it threw Junior way off his game. I don't think anyone has ever pressured JDS like that and I know no one has ever hurt him like Cain did in the first. It's amazing he made it the distance really. By the end of the first I thought there was no way Junior was making it out of the third.

I have some guys working in secret at the moment to create the perfect athlete using an extensive scientific program of large doses of growth hormone and subliminal messaging. You mind if we meet up some time to exchange ideas? I think we could really be of help to one another.

Is the man in your av this said fighter?

:cool:

The Cain's approach to JDS has been the same approach Lesnar had with Cain...the difference is their different cardio...in fact lesnar has been beaten up then...You can push your pace up with Junior only if you have the endurance to mantain your level for at least 3 rounds...if not he will KO you...At the moment the only one can do that against JDS is really Cain!

Cain was good at doing everything. He mixed things up really well, and JDS couldn't keep up. 2 warriors, but one had the better gameplan, and the other seemed to not have much of one. JDS is more capable, but his head got taken out early in the fight. He never gave up, even though at times, it looked like he was trying to get knocked out. Both guys are classy Champions, and I can't wait for the 3rd!

The Cain's approach to JDS has been the same approach Lesnar had with Cain...the difference is their different cardio...in fact lesnar has been beaten up then...You can push your pace up with Junior only if you have the endurance to mantain your level for at least 3 rounds...if not he will KO you...At the moment the only one can do that against JDS is really Cain!

Actually, JDS vs Cain II reminded me of Sonnen vs Anderson Silva I
These two fights seem nearly identical.

Did I miss a miracle triangle victory deep into the 5th by Junior? I feel like I would have remembered that.

JDS is known to setup his strikes and if an opponent plays his game, it's usually game over! JDS was bewildered with Cain's non-stop attack, takedowns, and everything else making it hard for him to setup his strikes. You can see that JDS was baffled and seems like he's unsure of what he's doing. After that he was caught with a BIG punch and from that point on, he was never the same the entire fight.

Cain was a beast that night.

It's true you see fighters get suckered into boxing with JDS. Cain took a page out of JDS mixing high and low, but instead of just strikes he went with TD's which JDS can defend well but does not PUNISH opponents for trying to take him down. I remember in grappling they taught us ways to punish a guy that was taller going for the high grip, or to take special advantage of a an opponent charging for your weak spot and having a quick answer to the attack. If JDS punished/battered Cain for each take down attempt it may have discouraged future attempts. JDS needs to not just defend take downs but find a way to cause damage to people who try them.

You should use even more text next time to set up your "zingers"!!

Yes,the development for sure except for the ending... I focused my comment just on how cain and brock started aggressively their fight not to let their opponent plays his game. The difference was brock had 2 minutes of gas while cain had 20.

You should use even more text next time to set up your "zingers"!!

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

JDS is known to throw punches. Cain did more than that. Glad i put my money on Cain.

I just put all my vcash on it,should have put money on it but didn't cause of new year
purchases.Still got fat returns on my vcash :D

I just put all my vcash on it,should have put money on it but didn't cause of new year
purchases.Still got fat returns on my vcash :D

Please explain how VCASH works. What is the point of getting more VCASH?

Back