My teacher kicked ass at the Mundials!

Cool man.
A training partner of mine was absolute champ and 3rd in his category for the master in the brown. I was really proud of him.

you shoudlve taped it. is there some highlight dvd coming we can order, i always wanna see the mundials

nao E Mole Nao, Esse Guerreiro E Da Nova Uniao!! :)

VagabondMusashi said:
Ahahahahah Eh Isso Ai Meu Irmao
so para nao deixar os gringos na ignorancia :), do you know witch team won the copa?

i dont, i havent checked i just checked the people i train with, most did well but nothing exceptional...we train in a small school in Recife, Pernambuco and it

congads i think he might get his BB soon.

Since you asked there are two federations: CBJJ and CBJJO which are the Confedera

yeah, thanks alot man... I was wondering about the whole brazilian jiu jitsu politics over there at brazil..

So that means Nova Uniao can compete in the world championships or they can't use the name Nova Uniao and just compete individually..

Oh and when was CBJJO created? (the one with the copa do mundo de jiu jitsu)

ZeMino said:
yeah, thanks alot man... I was wondering about the whole brazilian jiu jitsu politics over there at brazil..

So that means Nova Uniao can compete in the world championships or they can't use the name Nova Uniao and just compete individually..

Oh and when was CBJJO created? (the one with the copa do mundo de jiu jitsu)
I think the split occoured in 2002 (tree years ago).

just another point I would like to add to vagabundomusachi, there are other fighters besides the nova uniao guys that will only fight in one organization or the other, the best examples are for example margarida and marcelo garcia. margarida states that he won't fight in cbjj tornaments, because he won't fight in any tournament that does'nt have a prize money. marcelinho on the other hand will only fight in campeonato do mundo (CBJJ) because he says that he does'nt want to tire himself out in cbjjo, and the perform bellow his level when he has a title to defend in cbjj.

Back