My plan to improve

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB

White Belt
Reaction score
I have posted a topic earlier today but it was locked so I didnt have the opportunity to thank everyone giving awesome advices, I really appreciate it!

This was it: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f15/help-me-improve-myself-my-way-living-1249941/

So here are my guidelines for the next month or two:

Cut the cereals, eat oats with low fat milk/yoghurt and a bit of fruit at 7:20ish before work, then take a multivitamin (a good one) 30 mins after

Drink 1dl of coffe (i hear it has alot of calories, im not using alot of sugar tho only a tiny bit to make it drinkable) - do I really must skip on this, I can, but im not sure If its a muts? Id rather not ofc..

Eat at 11-12-13 (When I get the opportunity), a sandwich that I make at home with some lettuce/turkey/and wholemeal bread + an apple/banana/something. Then take multivitamin 30 minutes later.

Drink some water here and then druing work day

When I get home at 16:30ish, since I dont cook for myself I cant really decide here but I'll give the "cook" some guidelines to use less fat, more veggies etc..

At 18-19 I'll go to workout at least 3 times a week the "grapplers" exercise:

Bent rows x8
Upright rows x8
Military press x8
Good morning x8
Split Squat x8
Squat push press x8
Straight Leg Deadlift x8

6 Sets

Don't worry as much about low-fat, worry more about eating meat. And probably cut back on the grains, starches, etc. Good call on cutting breakfast cereal. I would suggest eggs for breakfast instead of oats, but that's your call. Keep the fat in moderation if you are trying to lose weight or maintain, but don't be too concerned with cutting it out of your diet completely.

I think you are all right to drink a cup of coffee every day, don't sweat it too much.

As for your strength program, please hop over to the S&P+C forum and read the FAQ's. Suffice it to say that you will catch a lot of flak here for having "chest, tri, abs" days.

Ok, you obviously haven't read the forum rules, let alone the FAQs. Please do both before making new threads. If you continue to duplicate locked threads, you will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back