• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Pitbull Was Attacked This Morning

Wouldn't it be ironic if a pitbull was attacked by a couple of defenseless, young children?

My first thought when I saw the title was that it was attacked by a 2 year old child.

BY A DEMON CAT!!

View attachment 926834

We were on our morning walk at about 5:30 a.m. when we got to a house that has a bunch of cats living in the wild ass wilderness filled front yard, Daisy Dog stopped and started staring up the driveway so I tightened up on her leash cause she hates cats(and small children and old people)
All of a sudden, I see a blur of grey furious intensity come rushing towards us, in my head Im thinking "Dammit, a loose dog!"
Before I could do anything my D-Dawg launched into Goldberg mode and speared that bitch to the cement as it hissed and growled and tried to scratch her
Daisy was on top of the cat trying to chomp down on it with her alligator like locking jaws of death but luckily the cat quickly realized it fucked with the wrong bull and scrambled back up the driveway
After a few seconds Daisy calmed down and we continued on our walk
Life in the ghetto

Ban cats lol

Here's my little creature.
She is so far from evil she's actually awesome lol.

View attachment 926873
That’s what u think but u haven’t watched cats eye with drew Barrymore that cat is gonna suck the breast out of u when u t askeep (okay fine I know the goblin is the one doing it and then we he cat saves drew ) but anyway all catz r evil

That’s what u think but u haven’t watched cats eye with drew Barrymore that cat is gonna suck the breast out of u when u t askeep (okay fine I know the goblin is the one doing it and then we he cat saves drew ) but anyway all catz r evil

I've seen that when I was a kid and loved it.
I've had my cat for 14 years and she's been the same awesome little fuck since I've gotten her lol.

I'm pretty sure that happens ....my pit beast is a rescue and he's covered in scars and scared of everything. No telling what happened to that poor dog before he got out of wherever he was

Sounds like a perfectly safe and well adjusted dog to own. Zero chance a dog like that ever snaps.

You gotta be a real miserable soul to try and inject negativity into rescuing a poor abused dog

Nah....I'm just a realist and very pragmatic. There are millions of dogs that need rescuing. I would suggest rescuing a dog that is much less likely to have PTSD. Hundreds of dogs have to be put down every single day in the US. I'm just making the case that IF dogs have to be put down there are certain dogs that are better candidates for it than other dogs. Just playing the numbers game is all.

Nah....I'm just a realist and very pragmatic. There are millions of dogs that need rescuing. I would suggest rescuing a dog that is much less likely to have PTSD. Hundreds of dogs have to be put down every single day in the US. I'm just making the case that IF dogs have to be put down there are certain dogs that are better candidates for it than other dogs. Just playing the numbers game is all.

Youre not playing a numbers game because youre not the one rescuing the dog, youre doing nothing here but injecting negativity on the internet, if youre not gonna actually step up and save a dog then the last thing those of us that do save dogs need to hear is your ignorant advice

@Gutter Chris is doing an amazing thing by giving that poor abused dog a chance at a loving life and he deserves to be commended for it
Good job, Chris, you know how I feel about rescues because we've talked many times about how horribly my beloved ole Fred dog was abused before I got him and he was the most gentle, loving soul you ever met, he gave me 12 years of amazing companionship and I miss him every day
Abused dogs deserve love most of all

118007639_3452653014786594_3464277328659049117_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back