My my Myles.....

Formwork

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Well, I'm glad I didn't put money on him. I really over evaluated him. I could not have got that fight any more wrong. It was actually nice to see even though I'm not the biggest Cowboy fan,but as an aging dog, it's nice to see an older dog like Cowboy teach the so called "young gun" a lesson every now and again. Myles has to go down as the biggest disappointment of last nights card above Lombard. Ricci being cut now even looks worse because clearly that shitty fight was a result of not one, but two cautious and safe fighters, and bad match making, but one guy got all the blame. Anyways, at least I know where Jury stands now, and won't make this mistake again any time soon. Nicely done Cowboy.

Yea, even though I am not a big fan, Cerrone did a good job, and those kicks at the end, classic....

That's clever what you did.

Glad cowboy put a beating on him. Lesson learn. I think he's still top ten.

Yea, even though I am not a big fan, Cerrone did a good job, and those kicks at the end, classic....

lol definitely vintage Cerrone attitude there.

Jury checked out of the fight after getting swept and nearly subbed in the first. From that point on he was tentative and didn't seem to have any fight in him, which is a bad thing when you're against someone like Cerrone.

Jury will be back- he's got well-rounded skills but this was definitely a learning experience. Cowboy was too slick for him on the ground and Jury seemed befuddled by it.

Cerrone meanwhile is an interesting spot. He's gotta be close to a title shot but who do you match him up with. TJ Grant would be perfect if Grant ever can return to the cage.

I can't believe all 3 judges scored the first round 10-9, that for me shows how woeful the judging in mma is

I wonder if he is surprised how easy Cerrone beat him.

I can't believe all 3 judges scored the first round 10-9, that for me shows how woeful the judging in mma is

I think if Cerrone would have done more damage, it would have been 10-8. Myles did a good job getting out of that choke. I thought he was done. I love how Cerrone went beast most soccer ball kicking Jurys ass.

Myles hasnt fought tough competition. Cerrone was the first and fucked up his Jurys record.

I wonder if he is surprised how easy Cerrone beat him.

i thought that...cowboy had a night off..
im a big cowboy fan, think he has a great style on the feet and the mat.
and he is a mans man and a true fighter.
those kicks of anger were brilliant, highlight of the card for me.

He had nothing for Cerrone. Absolutely nothing. Dude's young though, he can still improve as a fighter.

Well Myles said that he makes look good fighters silly. But certainly Cerrone made Myles look very silly last night.

I'm sorry but IMO it was a stupid move by his team to take this fight with Cerrone. Waaaay to much of a leap in competition. Also he looks pretty small compared to Cerrone. That kid better hit the weight room or drop to 145 or both!!

I'm sorry but IMO it was a stupid move by his team to take this fight with Cerrone. Waaaay to much of a leap in competition. Also he looks pretty small compared to Cerrone. That kid better hit the weight room or drop to 145 or both!!

He is a good size for LW. I dont see him dropping to FW. Paul Felder is a huge LW. I am keeping my eye on that dude. Been training at the BMF Ranch with Cerrone.

So unusual to see my very uncommon name somewhere. I thought someone had made a thread about me for a split second.

I completely agree. How can a round that someone is completely dominated be a 10-9 when an even round with a shitty takedown in the final 30 is a 10-9. At no point did Miles do anything offensive. I know he didn't survive several knockdowns or almoststoppages to warrant a 10-8 round, but the ground game holds as much weight as the stand up IMO. Nice to see the cowboy get the win. I think this will be a great learning experience for Miles and he will become a better fighter because of it.

Back