My Morning Contribution: Obama, the Great Pragmatist

Obama was the worst president in history! Government takeovers, national debt, race relations, health care, and the list goes on......Bashed Christians, police, military..........

I should have been more clear. Basically, you have disqualified yourself from any serious discussion on this issue.
We're now several posts into this exchange with you refuting absolutely nothing. Worked out well for you, just saying I "disqualified" myself before you had to disprove any of it.

Leading from behind, Arab spring.

Obamacare is terrible, the point of my personal experience is, I wanted it to be great. It was terrible.

Hmm, Arab spring, Libya, ignoring the rise of Isis, then arming the extremists in Syria. Need I go on?

Then why didn't Putin do shit when Trump dropped some bombs on his boy?

More nebulous statements. Was the Arab spring the principle responsibility of the USA?

What would you estimate Putin's response would be if Obama dropped some bombs on his ally's forces, once?

You're just throwing out broad statements, they dont convince.

Dealt the worst hand in modern presidential history:

- inherited a disastrous economy
- inherited Dubya's wars
- was half black in arguably the most racist first world country
- political opposition from day 1 looking to sabotage everything he wanted to do (remember the debt ceiling debacle, tea party, birthers)

And he did well. Took us out of a disastrous economy, represented the nation with dignity. He unfortunately had symbolic chains on him. Will definitely be looked at fondly in generations to come as a capable and intellectual giant weighed down but the most negative forces in politics; while Dubya and Dolan will be regarded as the intellectual midgets that they are. Our grandchildren will be reading books about the bright light in the dark chapters in our history of when we had an intelligent president worthy of respect (something that virtually the entirety of the rest of the world can see with extreme clarity).

PG_2017.06.26.US_Image-00-1.png
Love that -44 of México. <GinJuice>

More nebulous statements. Was the Arab spring the principle responsibility of the USA?

What would you estimate Putin's response would be if Obama dropped some bombs on his ally's forces, once?

You're just throwing out broad statements, they dont convince.

You asked for an example of leading from behind. I gave it to you.

Also, you realize it was one of his own people that labeled his style leading from behind, right?

Putin wouldn't have done shit to O, but O was too much of a bitch to pull the trigger.

By broad statements, do you mean well known failures of his administration?

You asked for an example of leading from behind. I gave it to you.

Also, you realize it was one of his own people that labeled his style leading from behind, right?

Putin wouldn't have done shit to O, but O was too much of a bitch to pull the trigger.

By broad statements, do you mean well known failures of his administration?

You say he's leading behind, then say Arab Spring, without explaining as to how the Arab Spring was the responsibility of the Obama administration or the USA, in principle or practice.

It's amazing to me, 99.999999% of statements made by Obama people are discarded offhand by you guys as false, then one of them says something you like, and it's gospel.

You say he's leading behind, then say Arab Spring, without explaining as to how the Arab Spring was the responsibility of the Obama administration or the USA, in principle or practice.

It's amazing to me, 99.999999% of statements made by Obama people are discarded offhand by you guys as false, then one of them says something you like, and it's gospel.
<{hfved}>
By giving many support in logistics, money, weapons etc... to the rebels, duh.

From that ultra right source, CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/03/opinion/ghitis-obama-egypt/index.html

Wich turn out to be a tremendous castastrophe, his foreign policy was really bad in everything, middle east, major upset for stability wich cause mass migration and shoot up economic costs.

In Asia, he let Kim gain power, and power and now we are in this mess because of him.
Europe, he was a total bitch of Putin, lost total control in East Europe, and the West Europe are getting bombed by muslims supported by the people we help.

Wich turn out to be a tremendous castastrophe, his foreign policy was really bad in everything, middle east, major upset for stability wich cause mass migration and shoot up economic costs.

In Asia, he let Kim gain power, and power and now we are in this mess because of him.
Europe, he was a total bitch of Putin, lost total control in East Europe, and the West Europe are getting bombed by muslims supported by the people we help.

This sentence might as well display in bright red letters that you are an utter buffoon.

It's time to pray, Bernard, and since you're already on the floor.....
bernard-hopkins

Sure, it's an opinion. One shared by anyone who doesn't have Obamas nuts in their mouth.

And yet you are unwilling to apply the same standard on the other side of the aisle. Convenient. It's not like I've heard this rationalization from the Clinton or Obama camps....

This sentence might as well display in bright red letters that you are an utter buffoon.

It's time to pray, Bernard, and since you're already on the floor.....
bernard-hopkins
Is truth, Obama was a disaster, not a single good policy in anything.

Is truth, Obama was a disaster, not a single good policy in anything.

Convenient, Bernard, pick a statement broadly worded, whilst providing nothing aside from the assertion. Muhammad's Night Flight and all that, right? Allahu Akbar!!!

And yet you are unwilling to apply the same standard on the other side of the aisle. Convenient. It's not like I've heard this rationalization from the Clinton or Obama camps....

What am I unwilling to apply the standards too?

I happen to agree with much of what Trump has done. Please don't mistake Trump, for the disguised globalists posing as republicans today. It will take years to purge the party of these people. Thankfully, we have plenty of time as the democrat party is literally alienating people by the day. They're ideology is cancerous. Mind you, much of what the Dems are pushing was unheard of 20 years ago, which is why so many people have changed to the Republican Party. Hell, trump is a classic NYC liberal, they call them republicans now.

wuezndl8ctimxl7gnnxl.gif

The gif is better @hillelslovak87

What am I unwilling to apply the standards too?

I happen to agree with much of what Trump has done. Please don't mistake Trump, for the disguised globalists posing as republicans today. It will take years to purge the party of these people. Thankfully, we have plenty of time as the democrat party is literally alienating people by the day. They're ideology is cancerous. Mind you, much of what the Dems are pushing was unheard of 20 years ago, which is why so many people have changed to the Republican Party. Hell, trump is a classic NYC liberal, they call them republicans now.

*Their

Back