My money is on Wilder in the Fury rematch

Lols, you wrote even odds as -100 thinking the "-" sign somehow makes it the favorite in this instance, whereas it's irrelevant. Seems to me you do not have much of a clue and was just pointing it out.

I put the odds of the coin landing on tails as a slight favorite at 50.0%.

I also put the odds of the coin landing on heads as a slight underdog, about 50.0% I'd say.

@PUO3 in everyday life, probably.

Lols, you wrote even odds as -100 thinking the "-" sign somehow makes it the favorite in this instance, whereas it's irrelevant. Seems to me you do not have much of a clue and was just pointing it out.
It makes him the favorite, barely. Just as I stated I think he is barely the favorite. Im sorry this is too difficult for you to understand.

If i said “near even” would it make you feel better?

This thread right here shows you how badly we need this rematch as boxing fans. Meaning boxing as a sport does.

They should make this happen ASAP. Plenty of money to be made for both of them, then fight the winner of the Ruiz/AJ rematch. Somebody collects all the titles and the lineal. Storybook potential for one of the four.

It makes him the favorite, barely. Just as I stated I think he is barely the favorite. Im sorry this is too difficult for you to understand.

If i said “near even” would it make you feel better?

Nah, just even.

This thread right here shows you how badly we need this rematch as boxing fans. Meaning boxing as a sport does.

They should make this happen ASAP. Plenty of money to be made for both of them, then fight the winner of the Ruiz/AJ rematch. Somebody collects all the titles and the lineal. Storybook potential for one of the four.
Fury’s eye has him fucked for 6 months easily. Guarantee it opens up on him during training.

Fight won't happen in February. May/June at the earliest when Wilder is still fighting Ortiz in late November

I think Wilder needs to go to the body more and he will make that adjustment. Fury bobs his head and moves that a lot but his body doesn't. Start there

I think Fury needs to get inside, stay inside the right hand as much as possible and rough him up. I don't think you can avoid the right hand for 36 minutes trying strictly to stick and move, staying inside at least mitigates the power shots more.

Lastly, I think both will make those adjustments making it an even more intriguing fight than the first time. I pick Fury decision

-100 and +100 are the same thing. I haven't read all the comments but how are people debating this?

Fight won't happen in February. May/June at the earliest when Wilder is still fighting Ortiz in late November

I think Wilder needs to go to the body more and he will make that adjustment. Fury bobs his head and moves that a lot but his body doesn't. Start there

I think Fury needs to get inside, stay inside the right hand as much as possible and rough him up. I don't think you can avoid the right hand for 36 minutes trying strictly to stick and move, staying inside at least mitigates the power shots more.

Lastly, I think both will make those adjustments making it an even more intriguing fight than the first time. I pick Fury decision

-100 and +100 are the same thing. I haven't read all the comments but how are people debating this?

Says lastly....

sneaks in one more comment

I think Fury’s best chance is to fight inside also. Id use the size and abilities to that advantage at every opportunity. Wilder isnt very good there but hes got an underrated uppercut.

Not sure how hed deal with Fury hanging on him wearing him down/tying him up.

Back