My mom was 300lb and was beating me for stealing her food when I was skinny

img_0964-jpg.708729
So, I know what that pic is, but I just never really looked at it until now. At least 3 of those guys have Down syndrome. They have to. The girl too.

Your mum sounds hot. If she wasn't 300lb

I can't believe I put up for this for so long.

Ever since I could remember I have ALWAYS been skinny, my mom was ALWAYS about 300lb and she was ALWAYS beating a punishing me because I was ALWAYS stealing food!

I was never even given an allowance to buy my own food either.

I basicly had to ask permission to eat anything and most of the time she would say no. And if she said yes it was not for enough food to be satisfied with.

And it was not like my mom just wanted me to eat HEALTHY, she didn't want me to eat ANYTHING! Even if it was fruit and vegetables.

I have a suspicion my mom was afraid of me getting bigger or stronger then her.

When I was 18 I got on food stamps for $160 a month and COULD NOT BELIEVE the amount of food I was able to buy!

Edit: Another thing is, my mom seemed to believe that BECAUSE I was small and she was big, that meant I HAD to eat less and she HAD to eat more. She believed that when your big you "utilized" food and when your skinny the food just goes right through you.

Onetime a co-worker of my mom said I needed to eat something because I was skinny and my mom was SCANDALIZED and said that BECAUSE I was skinny that meant I needed less food.

Maybe she was afraid you would get fat like she was and didn't know how to express it

That’s harsh. I would go to bed hungry if it meant making sure my kids ate.

Back