My latest hot guy that I'll make y'all look at ~Kenny Omega~

Kardashians

☆ sitting on the moon ☽
@Gold
Reaction score
Well, I started watching AEW with a friend. We watched their last PPV and I thought DAMN THAT SHIT WILDIN! So I took up watching it with him every week.

Jericho is fabulous with his dad bod and botox face bein the BEST HEEL EVER omg, and Dean/Moxley is kinda hot the way he swaggers about.

BUT

Kenny Omega is the hottest guy here, and I love his wrestling moves and big butt. He's so hot omg. Roman who??? Yes it's that serious!!!

It's redic. I posted a thread about his pretty boy japanese partner but y'all never made me aware?

SHAME!!!

tumblr_pf2klnTP181vxmjuao4_540.gifv

tumblr_p26z7l6I351s066k8o1_400.gif

tumblr_pys0xr6zPr1rmv1vdo1_540.gif

tumblr_pklhimxgkQ1xwjrtlo1_500.gif

Also, AEW consists of a bunch of goddamn midget ass rejects /;<

He is either gay or fucking Riho

He is either gay or fucking Riho
you must not know this, but! Kenny isn't allowed to fuck anybody that isn't me.

He doesn't know this either, but he'll find after I've skinned him and worn him like a body suit.

you must not know this, but! Kenny isn't allowed to fuck anybody that isn't me.

He doesn't know this either, but he'll find after I've skinned him and worn him like a body suit.
I am in favor of that.

The body suit part

tumblr_pjjuo6mva81xwjrtlo8_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pcq71tTPkR1ti2dqho1_540.png

also, wtf is happening here lmao
tumblr_pdgljxXpAp1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Well, I started watching AEW with a friend. We watched their last PPV and I thought DAMN THAT SHIT WILDIN! So I took up watching it with him every week.

Jericho is fabulous with his dad bod and botox face bein the BEST HEEL EVER omg, and Dean/Moxley is kinda hot the way he swaggers about.

BUT

Kenny Omega is the hottest guy here, and I love his wrestling moves and big butt. He's so hot omg. Roman who??? Yes it's that serious!!!

It's redic. I posted a thread about his pretty boy japanese partner but y'all never made me aware?

SHAME!!!

tumblr_pf2klnTP181vxmjuao4_540.gifv

tumblr_p26z7l6I351s066k8o1_400.gif

tumblr_pys0xr6zPr1rmv1vdo1_540.gif

tumblr_pklhimxgkQ1xwjrtlo1_500.gif

Also, AEW consists of a bunch of goddamn midget ass rejects /;<

I was lucky enough to meet him last year. He's a good looking cat in person as well and couldn't have been nicer

p6ODZfq.jpg

This is my kind of thread.

Kip Sabian ain't bad looking either, despite his height.

You ever see this starring Kenny?

He'll be at C2E2 in Chicago if you want to meet him.

Back