My humble tribute to Sakuraba.

shooto panama can you explaind me how i can post a picture in a trheat I'm not going to put anything here but I alwais have that doub and really I hace tryed but neber works men thank to anyone that can help me :D

Over the reply pannel box you see on top some options like http://, @, IMG, #, etc.

Click IMG and paste the link or URL of the picture you want to attach there and submit.

actualaly funny, i hardly ever smile.

Real nice... Should put "When he started to realize he had to change and learn more of the Guard", when he fought Guard-Master, that simply by laying on his back almost broke Sak's knees and almost RnC'd him thrice, Allan Goes...

It was from then that Sak learnt more of the Guard, before he was good only on top, for subbing and dominating, and had to take-down then he learnt a better guard!

Originally posted by Shooto Panama
Over the reply pannel box you see on top some options like http://, @, IMG, #, etc.

Click IMG and paste the link or URL of the picture you want to attach there and submit.
FUCK i really need a computer classes I'm such a dum in this thing :mad: I will try but one question.... wtf is a URL??? <--- yes I now is a dum DUM question but give me a dam break I just know how turn'it on type very bad english (becose I speak spanish) and turn it off.....thanks shooto P. a lot for the time !!!!

Good Post!!! I was going to do a tribute post to Saku, but it wouldn't have rivaled this one.

the best fighter ever to walk into this young sport we know like MMA.

you got that right, good post man, hella funny comics.

Originally posted by warheat
FUCK i really need a computer classes I'm such a dum in this thing :mad: I will try but one question.... wtf is a URL??? <--- yes I now is a dum DUM question but give me a dam break I just know how turn'it on type very bad english (becose I speak spanish) and turn it off.....thanks shooto P. a lot for the time !!!!

El URL es como el link de la foto. Solo trata el click derecho en tu mouse y busca las propiedades de la foto. Cuando veas la que dice URL solo copiala con el mouse como cuando vas a pegar un texto.

Una vez que tengas el URL solo pegalo con la opcion de IMG cuando posteas.

Sherdog should keep these picks on a special link with the highlight videos

El URL es como el link de la foto. Solo trata el click derecho en tu mouse y busca las propiedades de la foto. Cuando veas la que dice URL solo copiala con el mouse como cuando vas a pegar un texto.

Una vez que tengas el URL solo pegalo con la opcion de IMG cuando posteas.

ahh puta madre no la mostro ,soy un bruto !! vale igual shooto P. estubo serca pero gracias por ense

TTT for the best ever. Shooto Panama, you da man!

GO 39!

Lol, your one silly mofo ShootoP. Good to see a guy Like Sak getting the recognition he desrves.

And speaking of all the BS Randleman won by Fluke posts, that loss to Nino WAS a fluke.

that s right man

sometimes we seem to forget the most important reason why we are fans/students of mma

BECAUSE IT IS FUN

sakuraba is the godfather

(royce needs to lighten up a little)

Back