Blue Belt
Reaction score
77811799df8.jpg

68017568qt1.jpg

53594972gx6.jpg

67110100ue9.jpg

13740595wv6.jpg

58336341lk8.jpg

don't we already have a thread like this? Can you take pics without the flash?

oh and BTW its sweet ass sweett setup.

yea we do...but i thought it was too cluttered and messy.

Nice space. No bags visable though. By the way, on the fourth picture down....is that a Patrick Swayze Dirty Dancing poster on the wall?

Nice space. No bags visable though. By the way, on the fourth picture down....is that a Patrick Swayze Dirty Dancing poster on the wall?

WTF? Thats Bruce Lee and than Ali. What are you looking at?

Ahhh, Bruce Lee in the wife beater, of course. GGetting old man, the eyes are going on me. I'm glad though, because that would have been weird.

that's nice I like it.

i have a 6 foot bag and more weights outside. nothing worth taking pics of though.

dirty dancing? hahahha...-_-

Ahhh, Bruce Lee in the wife beater, of course. GGetting old man, the eyes are going on me. I'm glad though, because that would have been weird.

lol, it would have been pretty weird.

The pictures were really small before. Now I check back and the pictures are larger than life. Who did this to me. You just made my first message appear really stupid now! I mean, even more stupid than it was.

With that said, now that I can see your gym better......it is a pretty sweet setup for sure.

The pictures were really small before. Now I check back and the pictures are larger than life. Who did this to me. You just made my first message appear really stupid now! I mean, even more stupid than it was.

With that said, now that I can see your gym better......it is a pretty sweet setup for sure.

I wouldn't worry about it too much since I'm sure theres a perfectly good reason for you to be thinking of Swayze in Dirty Dancing....:D

Ouch!! I left myself wide open for that. I was actually surprised it took so long for someone to take that shot. I walk away now, beaten and humiliated.

ahaha they're were thumbnails before....you had to click on them to enlarge.

Ouch!! I left myself wide open for that. I was actually surprised it took so long for someone to take that shot. I walk away now, beaten and humiliated.

Yea,but before you walk away did you have the time of your life?:icon_chee

Back