My first time on Sherdog when Conor has/had a fight

Bro thats why sherdog was unbearable from around 2015-6th Oct 2018. Everything the guy did would have some Conor fan's gay ass making essays on it. Thing was he was gifted everything but eventually he talked shit about the wrong dude and came crashing down. The most emasculating loss in history. He can't recover and when Hitto spams the choke gifs, a little bit inside every Conor fan dies a little bit. Let them be delusional and that it has all changed, and all the losses didn't matter. In the end he beat an extremely chinny Cowboy who is coming off another 1st round KO who mos def took some extra off Dana to make Conor look good.
NaCl

just admit u became a member of shedoggy because u wanna defend conmans name:D

It's all the talk of a fix or Cerrone just being done that's upset everyone. Deep down they know it's coming to an end.
Yep 100%. Everything about that fight and the build up was the most obvious thing I have ever seen. I mean has Sherdog ever spoken that way before any fight was on? The strange way Cowboy was acting too. Conor won but has that elephant in the room that it was like WWE.

It's all the talk of a fix or Cerrone just being done that's upset everyone. Deep down they know it's coming to an end.

they are triggered, because behind their trolling they know Conor has not had a quality win since Eddie alveraz

If anyone else had of been fighting Cowboy, the nutt huggers would of claimed he is a bum and a win means nothing

I gave conor credit for Saturday, but until he beats a real threat he shouldn't be taking too seriously yet!

I know of one account the newsguy is currently operating on and I am sure it's not his only one
I pick him out most times. Dude makes an account and his first ten posts are replying to me in different threads being really sensitive like I fuct his girl. He has died down a bit after I told him if he wants to troll me he will need to put in the work. Also I'm sure I kept him up at night too.

I pick him out most times. Dude makes an account and his first ten posts are replying to me in different threads being really sensitive like I fuct his girl. He has died down a bit after I told him if he wants to troll me he will need to put in the work. Also I'm sure I kept him up at night too.

He is very subtle with this account and rarely posts on it

Even as a Conor fan, I now see what experienced Sherdoggers mean when they talk about this place when Conor has or just had a fight.

This forum becomes borderline retarded. Literally 50% on here is dominated by fucking idiots making a McGregor thread for every quote.

I just so happen to enjoy retardation. So on behalf of me and other people who feel this way I’d like to say thanks to all the morons for the entertainment.

{<jordan}
It's borderline retarded at baseline, when Conor is in the news it's completely brain dead.

So many people will agree with TS and like his OP, while being the morons he speaks of. LMAO

Everyone tries to out troll each other using no sense. Sadly I get involved a little even though I'm just taking the bait.

Bro thats why sherdog was unbearable from around 2015-6th Oct 2018. Everything the guy did would have some Conor fan's gay ass making essays on it. Thing was he was gifted everything but eventually he talked shit about the wrong dude and came crashing down. The most emasculating loss in history. He can't recover and when Hitto spams the choke gifs, a little bit inside every Conor fan dies a little bit. Let them be delusional and that it has all changed, and all the losses didn't matter. In the end he beat an extremely chinny Cowboy who is coming off another 1st round KO who mos def took some extra off Dana to make Conor look good.
I don't agree on that he was gifted everything but other than that, it's some cult shit indeed

Much worse when Fedor wins. You have actual imbeciles that think he can hang with top 5 UFC HW’s.

That's pretty much what happens when a group of stupid people are fans of a fighter more than fans of MMA, they act like retarded 14yo girls in front of Justin Bieber
Don't forget the other side, the over the top haters who claim Conor is a local promotion hack with no skills.

Back