My first NAGA result...

Lug's Spear

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

I'm the dude in second place or green. We had 19 people when it started and i had to go against 5 people to take second. I only train Gi so it was difficult to figure out how to submit from guard. Apparently sweaty opponents have slippery arms.

What division were you in? How long have you been training?

glad they let you weigh ion again.

congrats!

lol i love the naga people they try to be as understanding as possible

It was a great event. I thought NAGA did a great job running it . Congrats

I thought you did really well, especially for 3 months! Congrats.

congrats, I loved naga. The gym in alpharetta was insane too. Did you check out the rock climbing wall in the warmup room

i can't believe you beat the guy who looks like a bigger version of you with tattoos. One would have to assume cuz he's bigger and has tattoos, he would be able to beat you. Of course the guy who took first was obviously going to win cuz he has a mohawk. If you too had a mohawk and got tatted up, I bet you'd take first next year.

BTW, congrats on placing in a deep division at a good competition.

i can't believe you beat the guy who looks like a bigger version of you with tattoos. One would have to assume cuz he's bigger and has tattoos, he would be able to beat you. Of course the guy who took first was obviously going to win cuz he has a mohawk. If you too had a mohawk and got tatted up, I bet you'd take first next year.

BTW, congrats on placing in a deep division at a good competition.

Lol Well truth be told i didn't have to go against that guy, he lost to the guy who beat me for first. The guy with the mohawk was huge - his friends told me he dropped down from 160 to compete in our division. I have a tattoo on my chest and on my upper right arm so i guess all i need is the mohawk to win then? Damn i shoulda known.

I thought you did really well, especially for 3 months! Congrats.

Thank you - i think most of it was because only a small portion of my training was with white belts. I went mostly to the advanced classes where i pretty much just got tapped out for two hours every session to blue belts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back