My final thoughts on Cain Velasquez vs JDS

YesYesYes88

Purple Belt
Reaction score
OK. So ever since the beginning of 2009 when Cain and JDS were young in the UFC and in the sport, I knew these 2 would fight and I always knew Cain would beat JDS. I always love the way Cain fights (maybe it is because of the way Diego Sanchez fights) and the way he carries himself. Never being cocky, never getting ahead of himself and just never talking shit.

JDS on the other hand, whilst he is respectful overall, there has been a few occasions whereby he really pissed me off. Copying the Tito Ortiz Whipping before the fight commences (especially doing it to a legend like Cro Cop), celebrating like crazy when Cro Cop couldn't see and his eye was damaged, talking to the crap before JDS vs Cain 2 fight that "the only time the fight will hit the ground is when I knock him out (Cain)". He laughed after saying this. Saying "Cain hits like a girl" and "this guy couldn't finish me!".

I talked a whole lot of crap before this fight and I am ever confident that Cain will brutally beat up JDS before finishing him by the end of the third. I said it on here many times. I am probably the biggest advocate of Cain beating up JDS again on Sherdog. I remember after their first fight, coming onto sherdog and everything stating that JDS will KO Cain again and that JDS is a bad match up for Cain. And I could not be happier when Cain punished JDS for 5 full rounds. Had Cain actually finished JDS in the first round, people would be saying that it was a fluke. But a decisive dominant 5 round mauling of JDS truly shows who is the more skills and better fighter.

Anyways, to everyone that I have argued with on Sherdog about this fight, I will do my best to address you all after this fight. I have a Sig/AV bet on with GrindingAnarchy for a month and I will be looking forward to that. I have also placed more than $500 on this fight.

I talked all this shit and hopefully, I back up all my arguments tonight after a brutal, 1 to 3 round demolition of JDS before Cain knocks JDS out in brutal fashion.

The BJ Fight vs Diego Sanchez at UFC 107 will always be first in terms of the fight I was looking forward to the most. This Cain vs JDS 3, and the 1st, and 2nd JDS fights along with the Lesnar vs Cain at UFC 121 follow. So pumped for this fight and card overall.

And to all JDS supporters for making me hear daily "JDS will KO Cain again", I look forward to your excuses after this trilogy. Or if you could simply admit Cain is the superior fighter than JDS after this fight, that would be great also.

I won't be watching the fight until much later tonight as I have a few things on but I will not long after. I will enjoy my return on Sherdog then.

Until then :)

$ in the bank my friend. JDS has like a 10% chance and that goes out the window after 3 or 4 min. I just hope Cain wins by sub for big payday but TKO will be fine.

I love both fighters, but I see Cain winning this one. It won't be as much as a domnination as before, but he will grind out Junior.

Cain by submission.

Junior has 150 seconds to win the fight. After that, he's toast!

Agree with everyone so far in this thread. JDS has 2 minutes and then it is game over. And he won't be able to land anything moving backwards with cain coming forward and jabbing and throwing his combinations.

Listen Jerry Springer, nobody gives a shit about your final thought.

Just get your 1000 threads ready crying about how Can lost.

That's my last thought.

You knew he'd beat JDS? You must've been disappointed when JDS knocked him out in the first round.

Listen Jerry Springer, nobody gives a shit about your final thought.

Just get your 1000 threads ready crying about how Can lost.

That's my last thought.

I can feel the nervous and worry energy coming out.

The only thing I will be getting ready is my AV and Sig ready for you to wear for a month!

You talked all the crap for months after Cain beat up JDS. You will see who finishes who tonight.

500 bucks? Not a good bet against a guy like JDS

All Cain has to do to win is... not be hit in the temple. Cain via 5 min one-sided beatdown

I can feel the nervous and worry energy coming out.

The only thing I will be getting ready is my AV and Sig ready for you to wear for a month!

You talked all the crap for months after Cain beat up JDS. You will see who finishes who tonight.

Yea back in December lol from Jan until now it's been all you :eek:

I also have money on Cain + a sign bet until Dec 31st.

Hope this fight goes just as the second one. Hope Cain doesn`t get caught on the early rounds.

War Cain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like both guys but Cain is the fucking GOAT hw. He's in a league of his own at this point. It won't even be close.

WAR CAIN!

OK. So ever since the beginning of 2009 when Cain and JDS were young in the UFC and in the sport, I knew these 2 would fight and I always knew Cain would beat JDS.
Ouch, that must have been brutal for you when JDS knocked Cain out cold... :icon_conf

I talked all this shit and hopefully, I back up all my arguments tonight after a brutal, 1 to 3 round demolition of JDS before Cain knocks JDS out in brutal fashion.
[...]
And to all JDS supporters for making me hear daily "JDS will KO Cain again", I look forward to your excuses after this trilogy. Or if you could simply admit Cain is the superior fighter than JDS after this fight, that would be great also.
This is why you are one of the most annoying posters on Sherdog (and that means a lot). Not only do you post-whore and nuthug your fav fighter in all your post, but you also make his accomplishment yours.

The part I underlined.
You do realize that whatever happens tonight, you have nothing to do with it?
Cain doesn't even know you exist, you don't have to "back up" anything, HE does.

You're the worst kind of nuthugger, and you make Cain's fanbase look dumb and uneducated.
Please keep your "thoughts" to yourself in the future.

Ouch, that must have been brutal for you when JDS knocked Cain out cold... :icon_conf

This is why you are one of the most annoying posters on Sherdog (and that means a lot). Not only do you post-whore and nuthug your fav fighter in all your post, but you also make his accomplishment yours.

The part I underlined.
Cain doesn't even know you exist, you don't have to "back up" anything, HE does.

You're the worst kind of nuthugger, and you make Cain's fanbase look dumb and uneducated.

His guy's fighting tonight. Chill, son. Diaper rash to the max!

The part I underlined.

James-Franco-10.gif

The part I underlined.

Hey you uneducated mma fan. Who was correct?? What do you have to say for yourself? You going to make an excuse now or what?

TS is giving off a serious poor winner vibe in this thread.

Back