My favorite woman-fighter is suspended...

Jessica Eye failed a test for cannabis. Had a UFC win taken away from her.

Oh, yeah. Forgot that. Stupid fucking rule, and I say this as one of the few people who has made it to my age and never used it.

Cyborg will probably be suspended, perhaps up to a year, and she's the only female fighter that entertains me when she fights.
You shouldn't feel too bad. She needed a year to recover from her weight cut anyways.

Cyborg will probably be suspended, perhaps up to a year, and she's the only female fighter that entertains me when she fights.

I mean, I get seriously psyched/pumped/excited when she's about to throw down. There's a sense of suspense, 'cause you know she's about to beat the f*** out of her opponent.

That's not true of other female fighters. It's just not the same without her!

This video pretty much sums up how I feel about Cyborg.

I'm gonna miss her.
Dr.-Who.gif

Anyone who gets "seriously pumped" for cyborg fights should be on a domestic abuse watch list

Too bad she can't stop, to borrow a Mark Hunt phrase, "jamming needles up her poop chute."

Is cyborg the only woman to ever fail a test?
No, but there aren't many. Hopefully she has a legit reason for the diuretic but it sure doesn't look good that they didn't bother to check the list or notify USADA.

No, but there aren't many. Hopefully she has a legit reason for the diuretic but it sure doesn't look good that they didn't bother to check the list or notify USADA.
"Legit." That's become an incredibly subjective term with regard to PED tests. Especially considering the violator here, basically the poster broad of PED abuse.

There's a sense of suspense, 'cause you know she's about to beat the f*** out of her opponent.

Suspense? Of course she's going to beat the f*** out of her opponent. She's always juiced to the gills and 20lbs heavier.

You're a fan of mismatches, not Cyborg :)

Anyone who gets "seriously pumped" for cyborg fights should be on a domestic abuse watch list

This too tbf.

Back