My Day Today

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Slept until 1 PM, soundly.
Woke up, immediately packed a fat bowl. then pooped. poop was good texture, im healthy. Only required 1 wipe jsut to make sure i ddint need to actaully wipe, spotless. if your diet is right, ur poop comes out in 1 solid piece, no wiping required. I poop at least 1nce a day.
Worked out, made a turkey and bacon sandwich, letuce and tomato no mayo becasue im not fat homo, took a quick shower, ate some dill pickle chips no spears They are some microbatch, not vlassic or anything. They are always refrigerated and almost like a white/green pickle with lots of seasoning at bottom of jar, brushed my teeth in the kitchen sink, went online.
Played a few video games, some LoL, and a few USF4 matches to keep my skills up. Went 6-1. Only lost to some queer using Evil Ryu, im pretty sure he cheated.
Around 5 watched first round of massive thunderstorms roll through, hit another bowl.
6 pm, go shopping with my slampiece, Target and grocery store, dropped off some food for a family friend who just had quadruple bypass surgery, cleaned litterbox for him, good kittys.
730 ish pm, balls deep in slampiece, she is begging for the daddy D after a good 45 minute spanking, she was naughty.
845 pm, workout 2 complete, arms and abs looking incredibly leet, legs looking like tree trunks,l im 200 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal, around 830 hit more trees, shower #2 after protein shake. Musclepharm chocolate, 2 scoops with water, water is natural spring water.
930 pm, make nice salad with all kinds of stuff, Kens Honey mSUtard dresing, slampiece still passed i beat the kitty up, so I watched newest episode of Alone. I think Sam will tap out. posted a few times on sherdog.
Now i made this thread because im bored, its 1130 and I just fed cats. I think ill play some more LoL. My Swain is top teir.
I also drank water a few times periodiucly throughout the day, and 1 honest Tea, blueberry Pomegranite.

Sounds like a pretty good Saturday. I was never one of the types that absolutely had to do something significant on the weekends. Sometimes, chillin, working out, and blazing would do.

Williebasicly35.gif

Day off. Masturbated.

The end

I took my nieces to the library to get library cards before the school year. Took them to a few antique stores and then we went out to lunch. All with a hangover. I couldn't back out on them so I just suffered.

I'm old and lame - "packed a fat bowl" was meaningless to me until later in your post.

I took my kids fishing and my baby girl pulled out a 2ft Catfish that I fried up for dinner. She can fish better then most and she only 8. Everytime we go she catches. She mostly uses worms but throws the spinners once and whil.

Oh god. "Slam piece" is a woman?

Good god TS. You don't sound charming.

Honestly t.s. This entire op is just a compound of trolling, there is so much dumb shit in there it should trigger anybody with half a brain cell.

So my question is why? No friends? Suicidal? Small gents?. I genuinely don't understand why you would lie so much in one paragraph, are you just such a beat up piece of jerkey that hoping that your 30th empty thread on a troll account on a joke website justify a your lifestyle of binge eating and pot smoking on your parents credit validates your existence?
It dosent, even a job servicing the roller bladers at sonic would be more beneficial to society. At this point you should put down the wrap and pick up a job application because this look ain't good.

Had a long work week, and i just decided to rest this whole weekend.

Went out and got a sno cone. Other than that, i had a nice long nap and just been resting. I'll be doing the same tomorrow.

Honestly t.s. This entire op is just a compound of trolling, there is so much dumb shit in there it should trigger anybody with half a brain cell.

So my question is why? No friends? Suicidal? Small gents?. I genuinely don't understand why you would lie so much in one paragraph, are you just such a beat up piece of jerkey that hoping that your 30th empty thread on a troll account on a joke website justify a your lifestyle of binge eating and pot smoking on your parents credit validates your existence?
It dosent, even a job servicing the roller bladers at sonic would be more beneficial to society. At this point you should put down the wrap and pick up a job application because this look ain't good.
I am sorry that my day hurt you so much :(

I thought it was a nice day, t.s. I think its cool you did a little selfless service to your weak hearted friend, and made the kitty's world a better place to live as well. Good on you my friend. ...... good on you.

I am sorry that my day hurt you so much :(

Hey man maybe I am just a saint or whatever but I am just worried about you.

There is no point to this needless trolling and it just validates others with low self esteem and projects a level of acceptance to the fake 3d world that is created by people who can't relate outside of a chat room.

listen man you are probably a cho mo trying to hide from the time you hurt somebody you thought was weaker than you. But I am not judgemental just be honest I want to help you. We can't have mentally weak individuals preying on children just rember there are groups for you.

Hey man maybe I am just a saint or whatever but I am just worried about you.

There is no point to this needless trolling and it just validates others with low self esteem and projects a level of acceptance to the fake 3d world that is created by people who can't relate outside of a chat room.

listen man you are probably a cho mo trying to hide from the time you hurt somebody you thought was weaker than you. But I am not judgemental just be honest I want to help you. We can't have mentally weak individuals preying on children just rember there are groups for you.
wait...wut?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back