My Custom Killer Bee Gi

Bellicose

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The first ever custom Killer Bee Autumn Editions were delivered to Jesse yesterday. (Can't say enough good things about this guy's customer service. It's second to none. simply amazing.) I was fortunate enough that mine was one of the first 20 he received and he posted some pics to facebook while I was browsing and then I saw it... it's mine... it's my ooown... my precious.

425769_10151425869361874_507861243_n.jpg

I cannot wait to roll in it and put it through some hell!

They do!
Jesse said that the Winter Edition of the custom gis is coming up for sale in January!

Some details for this last batch:
Price includes shipping
You can choose the jacket weave (gold or single), color and stitching color
You can choose the pants fabric (ripstop or twill), color and stitching color
You can choose the belt drawstring color
Mismatched sizes okay
You can choose the sleeves logo color, or opt-out of it if desired
You can have up to 20 characters embroidered in 2 separate locations

For the upcoming batch he's added even more features:
Option to have a custom logo embroidered instead of characters
Choice of trim color
Belt included with order and comes embroidered

I strongly recommend you go for it, MonMount! It was an great price for what it is!

The first ever custom Killer Bee Autumn Editions were delivered to Jesse yesterday. (Can't say enough good things about this guy's customer service. It's second to none. simply amazing.) I was fortunate enough that mine was one of the first 20 he received and he posted some pics to facebook while I was browsing and then I saw it... it's mine... it's my ooown... my precious.

(image was here but i'm not going to quote it)

I cannot wait to roll in it and put it through some hell!

ahh i can't tell you how sad i am that mine's in the second batch. i'm so looking forward to it when it comes though.. i might even give it a whirl at a tourney in mid-jan.

They do!
Jesse said that the Winter Edition of the custom gis is coming up for sale in January!

Price includes shipping
Mismatched sizes okay

Choice of trim color

I strongly recommend you go for it, MonMount! It was an great price for what it is!

He may be talking about the old custom sizing service Jesse provided for a time, where you sent him your dimensions.

They do!

Price includes shipping
Mismatched sizes okay

Choice of trim color

How much did you pay all in all? I was on their site before and I read that they were discontinuing providing the service coz it was not cost-effective or something. The webform download link was also disabled making me think they stopped offering it.

How much did you pay all in all? I was on their site before and I read that they were discontinuing providing the service coz it was not cost-effective or something. The webform download link was also disabled making me think they stopped offering it.

Haha, now I think we've all thoroughly confused each other.

I believe the discontinued service you're now talking about (the one cancelled for cost), is what DivinusVox thought you were talking about before. That is, kimonos made with your own dimensions. That's not what this last service was.

The webform download link was used for this last custom service and it was for a limited time only, that's why it's not currently available. (It was also no longer used after the first few days of the sale because it was a little inefficient and Jesse came up with a better method). But he said he'll definitely be offering it again for sure this January (Winter Edition).

The gi itself was $140 for all the options I posted previously. Shipping was $12. If you ask me, $152 shipped for a virtually fully customized gi is amazing.

Haha, now I think we've all thoroughly confused each other.

I believe the discontinued service you're now talking about (the one cancelled for cost), is what DivinusVox thought you were talking about before. That is, kimonos made with your own dimensions. That's not what this last service was.

The webform download link was used for this last custom service and it was for a limited time only, that's why it's not currently available. (It was also no longer used after the first few days of the sale because it was a little inefficient and Jesse came up with a better method). But he said he'll definitely be offering it again for sure this January (Winter Edition).

The gi itself was $140 for all the options I posted previously. Shipping was $12. If you ask me, $152 shipped for a virtually fully customized gi is amazing.

HAHA My bad dude. :icon_chee

They do!

Price includes shipping
Mismatched sizes okay

Choice of trim color

perfect i need a new blue gi. i was thinking of an inverted gear or but i might just take this option

Back