• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My cousin pulled my little cousin out of boxing after Paulie v Artem

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Hes been a boxing fan for a while. He decided to put his son into boxing for protection since hes about to enter junior high and hes kinda small.

Well after watching yesterday he said that he doesn't want his kid to train how to get beatup in a real fight.

Hes currently signing him up for taekwondo or karate. The kid doesn't like wrestling and hes too young for mma.

Edit: this was meant for the boxing forum. Can a mod move it?

Artem changing your little cousins bum life

Does he know the difference between BKFC and boxing?

Have your cousin train with sherdoggers. He'll fill the school with uppercuts and be turning down 9s

He’s a small beta kid ... he’ll probably get beat up by the chad football players, no matter what fighting style he does...

Your cousin is an idiot. Because of one performance from a guy who is known for having brittle knuckles, therefore limiting his output in general, and then having hand problems during the fight, he now doubts boxing as a skill? Even though you proclaim him a fan? Troll thread

Yes. Put him in the bs strip mall belt buying world of tae kwon do for self protection.

Any training is going to be in an artificial environment

You don't get in a cage and strip to your undies in school when you fight and MMA is probably the closet to a real fight and it's not that close really

No intelligence confirmed might as well buy glock for his kid.

I also read on Twitter that every MMA fighter who saw the fight also decided to completely eliminate boxing from their training and skill sets

Yes. Put him in the bs strip mall belt buying world of tae kwon do for self protection.

From what I heard TKD has some very legit schools. Pettis was TKD I beleive as were a few others.

Hes been a boxing fan for a while. He decided to put his son into boxing for protection since hes about to enter junior high and hes kinda small.

Well after watching yesterday he said that he doesn't want his kid to train how to get beatup in a real fight.

Hes currently signing him up for taekwondo or karate. The kid doesn't like wrestling and hes too young for mma.

Edit: this was meant for the boxing forum. Can a mod move it?
11-12 is not too young to train MMA as long as he is not doing hard sparring. He would be better off training Muy Thai than Taekwondo & Karate. Most TMA places are crappy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back