My Cousin Is Dead at 40

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
RIP Alejandro!
giphy.gif

Edit: He had spinobifida. He died sort of like Hank Wiliams minus the fame. I just posted this cuz I'm not close with my fam and got a text about his death. Delete this thread idgaf. I love my true sherbros tho! They understand pain and loss. Much respect to all that just replied.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear. Journey well, cousin.

sorry for your loss. 40 is such a young age.

Sorry Sherbro.

Wish the best for you and your fam and his fam

RIP to your cousin
Seriously My goal right now in life is to see the ripe old age of 40

Is a thread about your cousin dying necessary? My cousin died about 2 months ago as well but didnt have the need to share it. Dont become a Kardashian TS, family matters should be private.

RIP to your homie though

Is a thread about your cousin dying necessary? My cousin died about 2 months ago as well but didnt have the need to share it. Dont become a Kardashian TS, family matters should be private.

RIP to your homie though

Ease up champ, if he wants to vent about losing family let the man!

Don't be insensitive. To some this is a way of dealing with pain and loss. We all do so differently.

I'm sorry for your loss @WaylonMercy5150 , 40 is way too young.

RIP to your homie though

Irony much?

He had spinobifida. He died sort of like Hank Wiliams minus the fame. I just posted this cuz I'm not close with my fam and got a text about his death. Delete this thread idgaf. I love my true sherbros tho! They understand pain and loss. Much respect to all that just replied.

Sorry to hear that. RIP

Back