• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Conor haters. Check in here.

I'd make sure my mouth was clean before I kissed you on the lips

No homo
For real though, why do you actually hate Conor?

Mir, Gus...you have such good taste elsewise. What is it about him?

seems to be a overwhelming amount of salt in sherdog members diets. I'd like to open the thread for my Conor haters to vent. It seems that the countless threads made and posts by haters isn't enough. Please check in here.

State your name, a brief description about yourself and how you became a hater and then have a seat.
My name is Nate Diaz and kicked Conor's ass twice and became rich In the process. I don't hate Conor but I do respect his game and skills!

My name is Phil.

I'm a regular guy, average in most ways but only a mediocre (at best) lover. That's not really a problem for me, not so great for the wife though.

Anyways, Conor's good. Great fighter, exciting fights and very active. Talks too much. Tune his jawing out it it's an issue for you. I think quite a few people will miss Conor when he is gone, and with time many haters will think more favourably of him.

a must

I will miss no one! None shall make me feel!

Dude, I not only (((((((((((((((hate))))))))))))) Conor but I also like Trump and you STILL are able to tolerate me. I'm truly special.
while that may be true

giphy.gif

Im in that kinda mood tonight lol

Hi, my name is ColombianFist (at least in sherdog).

I hate Colon not because of his skills as a fighter but mostly of his antics as a arrogant jabroni who thinks (like his nuthuggers) that he is the new mma god.

When the Conor fan base keep using the phrase "haters gonna hate" and such to justify whatever actions of his that might be called in to question is tantamount to saying that standards of common sense and decency don't apply to McGregor and that no matter what Conor does, normal MMA fans are not allowed to reprimand Conor for that action because that makes them a "hater" and you're simply "hating" out of jealousy or other irrational bullshit like "Salty & Triggered"

The overabundance of the word "Hater" word in this day and age just one example of how the Conor fans are being lead down a dangerous path of unprecedented ignorance and professional victimization just like Conor.

Calling someone a "hater" because they said some criticism about Mcgregor for example relinquishing the FW belt instead of defending it, it makes the member of the Conor fanbase look ignorant or stupid for giving negative feedback, basically dismissing an argument without addressing it by using a personal insult.

Last edited:
When the Conor fan base keep using the phrase "haters gonna hate" and such to justify whatever actions of his that might be called in to question is tantamount to saying that standards of common sense and decency don't apply to McGregor and that no matter what Conor does, normal MMA fans are not allowed to reprimand Conor for that action because that makes them a "hater" and you're simply "hating" out of jealousy or other irrational bullshit like "Salty & Triggered"

The overabundance of the word "Hater" word in this day and age just one example of how the Conor fans are being lead down a dangerous path of unprecedented ignorance and vanity just like Conor.

Calling someone a "hater" because they said some criticism about Mcgregor for example relinquishing the FW belt instead of defending it, it makes the member of the Conor fanbase look ignorant or stupid for giving negative feedback, basically dismissing an argument without addressing it by using a personal insult.

Didn't read. Way too long.

But........

4417899-conor+mcgregor+haters+gonna+hate.gif

I don't like Conor because what he is doing, cherry picking fights, is bad for the sport. Good for the UFC, but fuck the UFC. And I'm not a fan of the WWE style promos.

Hi, my name is Fartem.

Conor is a good fighter and seems like a good guy, but I can't help but feel some of his friends will always be in his shadow. That's not as to say they don't appreciate riding his coat tails to boost their own somewhat mediocre career. I'm pretty sure they don't mind having to carry his umbrella or use them as a punching dummy. No matter how much they try and reach for the brass ring, their arms come up just a tad bit short.

What the hell did I do now? I'm sort of sorry for whatever it was. <{boneytears}>
You did nothing, just using you as an example. You're such a fantastic bloke, and @scorpipede was all like 'I'm emotionally impervious.' And so I was like 'I'ma make you cry to prove a point.', so I reached for the worst thing I could think of: taking you away from Scorp.

That's the way it went down.

You did nothing, just using you as an example. You're such a fantastic bloke, and @scorpipede was all like 'I'm emotionally impervious.' And so I was like 'I'ma make you cry to prove a point.', so I reached for the worst thing I could think of: taking you away from Scorp.

That's the way it went down.

I said stop...

I don't hate Conor. However, I do hate his 12 year old fan boys that have infested this site and ruined it.

Back