My Christmas wish list

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My Christmas wish list.........

Prove the rule of law still exists, and put someone rich and powerful in jail for corruption.

Both political parties remember that they are Americans first, and R's or D's second. Remember that the other side is your fellow countrymen, not Nazi's bent on world domination.

Return capitalism back to a functioning system of competition, instead of crony capitalism.

End our murder for profit foreign policy scheme. Yes, the world of hard power, requires hard decisions, but I see countries being used as pawns to collapse, for world powers fighting over resources right now.

Kill the bankers. Literally or figuratively, it matters not.

What is your Christmas wish list WR..............

I got slippers, pyjamas, booze and enough deodorant to last until 2030.

I'm in shock. I got something beyond my Christmas wish list. Parents have been giving me and my little sister 3k a year to help with tuition. I've been out 2 years, she graduated next semester.

They just told us that instead of having that money back, they be giving us $300 each a month to pay extra on our loans (the deal is we have to make at least minimums faithfully every month) to help us pay them off in under 15 years. This is just nuts and shocking. I have 70k in loans, minimums are over 800. This will help so much to get them down with extra to principle each month

Last edited:
I'm in shock. I got something beyond my Christmas wish list. Parents have been giving me and Emilie 3k a year to help with tuition. I've been out 2 years, she graduated next semester.

They just told us that instead of having that money back, they be giving us each $300 each to pay extra on our loans (the deal is we have to make at least minimums faithfully every month) to help us pay them off in under 15 years. This is just nuts and shocking. I have 70k in loans, minimums are over 800. This will help so much to get them down with extra to principle each month

Should have told the college you were an illegal Mexican, you'd have no loans right now.

I got what I wanted, I didn't lose a single family member or in-law this year. Prior to 2016, I've lost at least one a year for the last six years.

That trump keeps his promise and banns all jews from entering America.

Didn't get that gun I asked for from Santa. I'm not greedy, I only asked for one bullet.

what's that song that Trump played after winning in election night? You can't always get what you want...

Didn't get that gun I asked for from Santa. I'm not greedy, I only asked for one bullet.
s-l225.jpg

>trump wins

>cowboys get the #1 seed

>hillary, DNC and CNN exposed

>fucked a ton of asian girls without getting any STD's

everything i wanted before christmas all happened

Back