My break down of Conor McGregor Vs Nate Diaz

"Conor's probably one of the best boxers in the UFC right now. He's probably like professional level with his boxing."

- Kenny Florian

Last edited:
images

Lol why would anyone listen to jollyrenjiro's opinion?

It true conor boxing is amazing, he can be a professional boxer if he wanted to.

Yeah, he could totally KO Mayweather and make $200+ million. He just can't resist not wearing the comfortable Reebok fight kits.

Guy gets tagged a lot against average mma boxers. Imagine what will happen to him if he fights Mayweather or Pacquiao.

kocvIe6.png

Yeah, he could totally KO Mayweather and make $200+ million. He just can't resist the comfortable not wearing the comfortable Reebok kits.

Guy gets tagged a lot against average mma boxers.

kocvIe6.png
Lets not crazy no one's saying that lol. What i mean by that is he can build he resume by fighting 1-0 fighters, and keep moving from there. Fighting Mayweather no one's saying that lol he would get ko.

Lets not crazy no one's saying that lol. What i mean by that is he can build he resume by fighting 1-0 fighters, and keep moving from there. Fighting Mayweather no one's saying that lol he would get ko.

There's no money in boxing unless you're a top 10 guy and there's no way Conor would be a top 10 boxer.

If he was only training boxing from the very beginning then sure anything's possible but he's 0-0 in boxing right now so no.

Boxing has been around for hundreds of years. You have to be the best of the best to be an elite boxer.

It's much easier to be a top 10 MMA fighter since it's a relatively new sport and there's less of a talent pool.

Last edited:
It true conor boxing is amazing, he can be a professional boxer if he wanted to.

McGregor's bank account says he made the right choice, although I do agree with you saying that he could have some pretty good success in pro boxing if he committed to it.

There's no money in boxing unless you're a top 10 guy and there's no way Conor would be a top 10 boxer.

If he was only training boxing from the very beginning then sure anything's possible but he's 0-0 in boxing right now so no.

Boxing has been around for hundreds of years. You have to be the best of the best to be an elite boxer.

It's much easier to be a top 10 MMA fighter since there's less of a talent pool.
Yeah he would have to start against 0 - 0 competition or 1 - 0 and move his way up. I think if conor started from the beginning doing straight boxing he would be pretty far right now. Not saying he would beat Mayweather thats delusional right now he would get outclass by amateurs in strictly boxing.

Yeah he would have to start against 0 - 0 competition or 1 - 0 and move his way up. I think if conor started from the beginning doing straight boxing he would be pretty far right now. Not saying he would beat Mayweather that delusional right now he would get outclass by amateurs in strictly boxing.

Well he did say he would gladly lose to Mayweather in a boxing fight for $100 mil. :D

Professional boxing is a whole different compared to MMA boxing. Everybody used to say Cruz's footwork was weird and GSP's jab was amazing.

Slow flat footed Nick Diaz is considered one of the best boxers in MMA...

Well he did say he would gladly lose to Mayweather in a boxing fight for $100 mil. :D

Professional boxing is a whole different compared to MMA boxing. Everybody used to say Cruz's footwork was weird and GSP's jab was amazing.

Slow flat footed Nick Diaz is considered one of the best boxers in MMA...
Right its a different ball game in professional boxing. The amateurs are light years away from the mma fighters when it comes to boxing. Conor would be making big money if he was where he's at now in mma in boxing. He would be making 100ths of millions instead of 10 million.

Right its a different ball game in professional boxing. The amateurs are light years away from the mma fighters when it comes to boxing. Conor would be making big money if he was where he's at now in mma in boxing. He would be making 100s of millions instead of 10 million.

The best amateurs in the boxing world are also light years ahead of most professional boxers when it comes to their skill levels.

If Conor could have made it as a pro boxer he would have been a boxer, he's a prize fighter after all right?

Back