My boy Ed Taylor

B

Bruce Lovely

He's a good kid, and I just got my picture of him from the beach back.

Here you are....the first picture of my boy Ed Taylor.

Also....please visit my website at www.edtaylor.com.

Yes, that's me as the president under my psuedoname "Ed Taylor".

My boy doesn't mind me using his name, and yes I know I know....I look like Kenny Rogers.

I do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. I do not have permission to access the page that I was trying to. I am trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that I am allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
2. If I am trying to post, the administrator may have disabled my account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Wow you're pretty, I guess your son takes after his mother. If he got the neck from her it gives an all new meaning to the term deep throat.

ShootoKing....when he was being delivered, the doctors pulled too hard on his head. They used the patented "Grip it and rip it" technique that I pioneered in the 70's as a means of delivering retarded children while trying to kill them.

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
He's a good kid, and I just got my picture of him from the beach back.

Here you are....the first picture of my boy Ed Taylor.

aka abel to my cain

Hey animal mother......you're on the verge of an avatar....As my son, I will start you off with one worthy of the name "Lovely".....check your PM's in T-minus 10 seconds.

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
ShootoKing....when he was being delivered, the doctors pulled too hard on his head. They used the patented "Grip it and rip it" technique that I pioneered in the 70's as a means of delivering retarded children while trying to kill them.
LOL bro... thank God he wasnt breached eh??

Wonder if some UFO freaks are gonna kidnap and disect this freak

You can't kill Ed Taylor.....he's a mean little bastard with teeth like a shark. I had him tied up yesterday out back, and he broke free (again) and killed the neighbor's dog.

If some pussy alien tried any shit on him, he'd bite them into submission.

Ed Taylor bit my great toe off......

Ed Taylor stole that Adidas shirt that he's wearing, and Ed Taylor doesn't wear pants.

that's my cousin??? God, now I know who got the looks in the family:( Middle fucking child never gets the looks either

Wow I can' really compete with that guy he's too good (neck that is)

Padden....you're "up there" but my boy Ed Taylor certainly tops.

Well I'm Only 16 hopefully i'm still growing. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mattesson Gaucher
Back