My boss literally walks like this

I think a steel chair ought to knock him down a couple of pegs.

If you were as worried about your job as you are about how other men walk, then maybe you could be the boss walking like he has a bad case of the clap and and making that 'fuck you' money while someone was up at all hours of the night making a thread about how you walk on an MMA Website...

I wish you luck on that goal, TS.

You can pretend this didn't happen, ts, but it did. It really did.

Challenge him to a walk off.

Or if both of your names are Jack, then challenge him to a
Dance Off

Or one-up him with a crip walk

[YT]TT16OTNPyEk[/YT]

he's probably not going to leave his wife and kids for you. so just avoid the confrontation altogether. go with the flow until you find a committed relationship of your own.

I think OP needs to call in the higher power.

put pepper spray in the toilet paper

At my old job we used to use gigantic rolls of fiberglass right? So one day dude takes the roll of tp from the bathroom, rubs it all over the damn fiberglass, puts it back. Next person in the bathroom was the plant manager, aka the big boss man. That motherfucker came STORMING out that fucking bathroom, disappeared for bout an hour (we assume shower, butthole clean up, and undies change) than came demanding to know who did it. Lol.

Are you sure your boss is sober?

Sounds to me like he intimidates you.

so are you and 2 of your buddies going to plot to kill him?

had a feeling it was going to be the vince swagger before clicking. TS didn't disappoint.

lol my boss walks like that too. It's the classic dick-up-the-ass routine.

But I guess when you're a millionaire and have sub-ordinates beneath you, you kinda earned the right to walk with a swagger and "strut dat azz."

Back