My best friend 11y son speaks like Conor

Is normal. Kids at that age are still trying to pick up some sort of identity (that they're going to regret later in life). The problem really is the 30+ yo bearded basement dwellers on Sherdog who live vicariously through McGregor mimicking everything he does and speaks and think that they're Irish.

lol. very well put
hard to argue with that argument

but on the other hand, whats so wrong impersonating somebody's character.
?

i know, i know, you dont give a fuck
but guess what ?
I DONT GIVE A FOOK ETHA

lol j/k

and you're on here whining about how upset your friends kid makes you.

what a fucking loser lmao.

Is normal. Kids at that age are still trying to pick up some sort of identity (that they're going to regret later in life). The problem really is the 30+ yo bearded basement dwellers on Sherdog who live vicariously through McGregor mimicking everything he does and speaks and think that they're Irish.

you'll do absolutely fookin nuttin

You're a f'king moron...so kids aren't allowed to play and pretend? or have pics of people on their walls...don't be a retard...
lol I agree but you should be cursing at your dad , bro.

Well,this is what happens if there are so many nuthuggers

You should fell your friend to slap the potato outta the kid's mouth

Same chick.

Charlie Sweets
Charlie-Sweets.gif

Finally a name, you sir are the real MVP.

Brb

Someone needs dat left hand

Change bum life yada yada yada

What am I missing?

Your friend should pretend to be Nate Diaz n Stockton slap his ass n choke him out. That should humble that brat

Those were my first initial thoughts. The kid either has an account here posting or its the sherdoggers own kid. They deflect and project things off on their friend etc as a defense mechanism if we all attack like savage ass holes.

If that's you TS or your kid that's perfectly OK. I didn't have as many role models back then.
I thought I was a ninja turtle and sometimes Rambo.
And look how you turned out :eek:

You'd hit your kid? Not good...how about just tell him, not to swear at you...but the kid is obviously just playing around..copying what he hears...I certainly wouldn't get upset..I'd probably laugh.

I'd say this is one of those moments where we would have to beg to differ.

Look at the state of the world today and look at the correlation between when governments said don't discipline your kids properly. Sometimes a kid needs a slap and they have to know sometimes they might actually get one.

I'd say this is one of those moments where we would have to beg to differ.

Look at the state of the world today and look at the correlation between when governments said don't discipline your kids properly. Sometimes a kid needs a slap and they have to know sometimes they might actually get one.

100% man, 100%. But don't tell that to those that see "rape culture" around every corner.

Was reading an article..."If your child doesn't care about your plead, jumped 99 times in front of a car, and he does it he 100th time, just do the same thing like before: with a calm, controlled voice, tell him it's not good what he's doing." Crazy blogger dad, really?? I would've opened a can of whoop-ass before we got to the 100th incident. A few years later, he would've thanked me. His life to me is more precious than a temporarily "crushed" little ego. These are the same people that are using clicker training to "train" an out of control dog that has 0 respect for them and decides who gets to approach them and who doesn't, from mauling someone.

100% man, 100%. But don't tell that to those that see "rape culture" around every corner.

Was reading an article..."If your child doesn't care about your plead, jumped 99 times in front of a car, and he does it he 100th time, just do the same thing like before: with a calm, controlled voice, tell him it's not good what he's doing." Crazy blogger dad, really?? I would've opened a can of whoop-ass before we got to the 100th incident. A few years later, he would've thanked me. His life to me is more precious than a temporarily "crushed" little ego. These are the same people that are using clicker training to "train" an out of control dog that has 0 respect for them and decides who gets to approach them and who doesn't, from mauling someone.

Don't confuse dogs with humans...dogs and all animals respect those that respect them...

Back