My band just dropped our first music video

I was expecting it to be terrible....because most of the sherdoggers who post their band's music is ...well, terrible. But, this is actually good.

I have only one comment - it's a bit repetitive. I feel like if I've heard one song, I've heard them all. You need to drop in at least one ballad or melancholy song on the next joint.

The drummer is competent, but he is the most predictable part of the band. I don't if its strokes, diddles, flams or whatever, but he seems to be playing variations of the same technique over and over.

All that aside, sounds very professional, coherent and ready for the consumer. Time to enjoy a beer, you've earned it.

I like it! Good for you Sherbro! When you're onstage getting your Grammy, we can say "We knew you when!" :)

Only have time to watch the video. Good song my dude.:)

I was expecting it to be terrible....because most of the sherdoggers who post their band's music is ...well, terrible. But, this is actually good.

I have only one comment - it's a bit repetitive. I feel like if I've heard one song, I've heard them all. You need to drop in at least one ballad or melancholy song on the next joint.

The drummer is competent, but he is the most predictable part of the band. I don't if its strokes, diddles, flams or whatever, but he seems to be playing variations of the same technique over and over.

All that aside, sounds very professional, coherent and ready for the consumer. Time to enjoy a beer, you've earned it.

We are definitely branching out for the next project. This is our fundamental sound :) I agree 100%

It couldn't be more American! It sounds solid. Not my cup of tea but the production sounds good.

SardonicNaughtyGoitered-max-1mb.gif

The singing sounds really muffled. Dont know if thats on purpose.

Shit, you boys are Canucks?

I remember years ago someone on here posted their song and video. Dudes were all wearing red polo shirts I think and it was awful. Wish I could find it.

I really liked the song and vid. Will listen to more of you guys later. Awesome job !!!!
<5>

Not the kind of music I like, but it is quality.

Back