my adcc 2005 highlight

hamoom said:
omo plata sweep = pe de pano
crazy japanese guy = takefumi hanai vs jorge macaco patino
reverse triangle = braulio estima, guy who rear naked chokes him, victor vianna
jacare triangles robert sulski

hope that was helpful

I don't see Braulio in there at all. He fought Victor Viana?

sakufan said:
I don't see Braulio in there at all. He fought Victor Viana?

yeah he lost first round by RNC. he's the guy in those tight black pants

hamoom said:
yeah he lost first round by RNC. he's the guy in those tight black pants

I thought that was Mike van Arsdale?

sakufan said:
I thought that was Mike van Arsdale?

you ever see mike van arsdale try reverse triangles before? :eek:

hamoom said:
you ever see mike van arsdale try reverse triangles before? :eek:

Haha no.............but he is an ADCC veteran. From all the sources I looked at (ADCC website, Grappling Mag), it was Mike van Arsdale who fought Victor Viana. Braulio is so good I find it hard to believe he got choked by Viana.

sakufan said:
Haha no.............but he is an ADCC veteran. From all the sources I looked at (ADCC website, Grappling Mag), it was Mike van Arsdale who fought Victor Viana. Braulio is so good I find it hard to believe he got choked by Viana.

believe it

unless my dvd is lying to me.

subfighter.com says it was MVA

my dvd says Braulio Estima vs Victor Viana... so im not sure what to tell ya

im pretty fucking sure that was braulio, ive never seen mva grapple like that. he almost had the armbar too, thats a shitty way to go out.

Wow this was a awesome HL, good shit.

I cannot open the video and the computer I am using does not let me install anything onto it. Is there anyway someone can post this as a Windows Media player file gentlemen? Would be very much appreciated....

Thanks

omoplata said:
I cannot open the video and the computer I am using does not let me install anything onto it. Is there anyway someone can post this as a Windows Media player file gentlemen? Would be very much appreciated....

Thanks
Save the file and it'll open up as WMP.

sakufan said:

Wow, how dumb can you get? Have you even seen teh dvd's? That's what I thought too... Then why are you arguing about something you have no clue at all?

Walt Ruckus said:
Wow, how dumb can you get? Have you even seen teh dvd's? That's what I thought too... Then why are you arguing about something you have no clue at all?

porra easy there just tryin' to figure it out s'all. now that i've watched the vid again, i'm convinced it was braulio.

Back