My 6 year old grand daughter can do a one handed push up.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The kid is amazing. Very intelligent, beautiful, physically gifted, funny, and awesome to be around. She takes gymnastics, karate, hockey, swimming, music, and dance. Sooooooo, you get the idea. She is like a wonderkid. Anyhow, she was showing me how she could do push ups tonight. So I was showing off to her about how I can do one handed push ups. So the kid says I can too.... She drops down, tries, gets off balance, adjusts, tries again, and does three in a row!

I didn't realize we had any members around here who are old enough to have grand kids.

But anyway, that's pretty cool, especially considering the fact that upper body strength is so lacking in females.

The kid is amazing. Very intelligent, beautiful, physically gifted, funny, and awesome to be around. She takes gymnastics, karate, hockey, swimming, music, and dance. Sooooooo, you get the idea. She is like a wonderkid. Anyhow, she was showing me how she could do push ups tonight. So I was showing off to her about how I can do one handed push ups. So the kid says I can too.... She drops down, tries, gets off balance, adjusts, tries again, and does three in a row!

Do you feel this dude would swipe right on her?

805e5312432d08fccd96cada733c3171.jpg

I didn't realize we had any members around here who are old enough to have grand kids.

But anyway, that's pretty cool, especially considering the fact that upper body strength is so lacking in females.
There are a few old guys around. They don't post a lot though.

I dont know if Im more surprised of a the 6 year old or hearing that a sherdog member has a grand daughter...

Good for the kid, congrats

while it's nice that she's able to do all these things, i hope she has enough time to idk, play and just do kid things :/ sounds like a lot for a person tbh

meh, when my son was 5 he did 65 push ups (beating all the other kids on his wrestling team up to the 10 year olds) and over 450 bodyweight squats.

while it's nice that she's able to do all these things, i hope she has enough time to idk, play and just do kid things :/ sounds like a lot for a person tbh

do you even lift, sis. :hmph

May she have a long and wonderful life, and the best of fortune.

My 6 month old nephew can stick his foot in his mouth. Sometimes he can't, and when he can't he goes "aaaaaaahhhhhhh"

So yeah. Fuck your one handed push ups.

Back