MW Champs are an Aussie and a Kiwi

wookie brawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is our era now, two ultimate warriors from Oceania. The title fight would probably in Sydney where I live, it would be unbelievable.

Israel doesn't consider himself a Kiwi. He reps Nigeria despite living in NZ for most of his life. Whittaker on the other hand was born in NZ and was raised in Australia so he's technically the champ of both countries.

Good point. With Rogan and Usman shouting about it, I thought it's just Nigeria who now have two champs. I hadn't remembered the Oceanic connection.

Israel doesn't consider himself a Kiwi. He reps Nigeria despite living in NZ for most of his life. Whittaker on the other hand was born in NZ and was raised in Australia so he's technically the champ of both countries.

Robert Whittaker's father is also Australian and born and raised in Australia..

Stfu. Izzy reps Nigeria and NZ, and Whittaker reps Aus and his Maori roots.

3 West African Champs coming to a UFC future near you! imagine a UFC event in Africa, it would be the first, and what best way to celebrate it then with fight cards that has Israel, Usman, and hopefully Ngannou fighting in the main event in their Homeland.

This is our era now, two ultimate warriors from Oceania. The title fight would probably in Sydney where I live, it would be unbelievable.
Which stadium though in Sydney? Reckon they might look at Melbourne, Rod Laver would be too small but whatever they call Telstra Dome this day, Marvel I think would work.

Which stadium though in Sydney? Reckon they might look at Melbourne, Rod Laver would be too small but whatever they call Telstra Dome this day, Marvel I think would work.
Might be Qudos Bank Stadium, 21,000 capacity. Buti it could be Melbourne. I think it'll be in Sydney, Whitaker lives here as well.

Hoping Vector in NZ but totally cool with a dirty weekend in Sydney lol

Might be Qudos Bank Stadium, 21,000 capacity. Buti it could be Melbourne. I think it'll be in Sydney, Whitaker lives here as well.
Hoping 21k's too small was why I was thinking Marvel. Could easily sell out a 50k arena with this as a headliner and a solid rest of the card.

Hoping 21k's too small was why I was thinking Marvel. Could easily sell out a 50k arena with this as a headliner and a solid rest of the card.
Good point. Maybe with a Conor, Khabib, or Jon Jones in the card they can sell out a 50k arena.

That's actually pretty cool. Apparently your neck of the woods produces solid MWs, lol.

One's an aussie, one is not a kiwi

Edit- I low key agree with you because I don't like to BS, just playing Devil's Advocate.

Edit#2 wait wait... I'll actually let the Kiwis decide if Israel has become one of them.

I hope you're not considering any of the white folks in New Zealand kiwis then... or how about all those Asian kids trainning at Israel's Gym?

Also...if Robert would let his hair grow out, yall would see he has African in him some where. :D

He looks like a regular mixed Brotha from the US. Look at his daughter's hair texture too.

I'm just sayin!

But seriously happy for Israel...and looking for the fight with Robert to be in New Zealand. Man can't wait!

Last edited:
Roberts half Kiwi right and Israel is a NZ citizen. Would be a big event in NZ. All of the 5 million people in NZ will attend.

Either it is an Aussie and a Kiwi. Or a New Zealander and a Nigerian.
Either way, NZ has a champ. Fuck Australia!

Back