Mvp Daley is a hell of a fight

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
looking forward to it. Yeah not ufc i know but fuck it that organization is basically an embarrassment at this point and the pbp for this fight will likely be on this side of the forum anyway

Daleys gonna need to crowd this cat. Throw left hands, dont let him breathe, etc

Should be good

I think Daley will KO him, or we’ll get a staring contest that ends in split decision.

Last edited:
It’s going to be a good striking battle but Daley isn’t elite, he’s just a gatekeeper but he’s still the best opponent MVP has faced.

If MVP doesn’t win I’d be extremely surprised.

Although if he wins boringly, that won’t be surprising either.

I think Daley is wearing a little thin chin wise. He's going to sleep

looking forward to it. Yeah not ufc i know but fuck it that organization is basically an embarrassment at this point and the pbp for this fight will likely be on this side of the forum anyway

Daleys gonna need to crowd this cat. Throw left hands, dont let him breathe, etc

Should be good

It absolutely is.

Pulling for Daley because MVP's been a huge prick in the lead up to this fight.

Also not a fan of fighters like MVP who are content fighting can after can for years. Semtex is out there scrapping with the killers bro

Semtex via TKO rnd 1/2

Paul is a live dog in this fight. Hes a +175 underdog. Was expecting closer to 50/50

Daley is str8 garbage mate. He absolutely sucks. His best days are well behind him. Mvp has one of the worst styles I have ever seen but he will obliterate Paul.
Daley KOd Lorenz Larkin stiff 2 fights ago

Daley is str8 garbage mate. He absolutely sucks. His best days are well behind him. Mvp has one of the worst styles I have ever seen but he will obliterate Paul.

Daley is not garbage lol

He just slept Larkin not too long ago

I think this fight will NOT live up to it's hype, MVP will avoid any exchanges and will look for counters, and yes lots of taunting. MVP by boring decision.

I think this fight will NOT live up to it's hype, MVP will avoid any exchanges and will look for counters, and yes lots of taunting. MVP by boring decision.
Im not sure i have seen daley in a boring fight whe he fights someone who stands with him

He takes a lot of chances

Really?

That might be the easiest money I make this year.
Yeah. And MVP hasnt faced anyone close to the level of Daley. MVP has been busy competing in boxing against guys with a 3-12 record.

MVP definitely seems more confident. But Paul Daley is brash and he can pop.

Yeah. And MVP hasnt faced anyone close to the level of Daley. MVP has been busy competing in boxing against guys with a 3-12 record.

Yup

The only one to ever slug it out and tell the tale against Daley is prime Nick Fucking Diaz. And even he almost didn;t get out of that one alive.

Should be good

Excited for this one

Most legit fight MVP has ever had in his career, he looks good beating up cans but we've already seen him look sub par against mediocre competition.

I honestly think Daley gets it done in a boring ass decision where both guys are tentative.

Talk about raising your stock... If MVP KOs Daley then I think he will have a lot of eyes on him, who knows maybe some ufc talk. But nah lets get real, Daleys gonna knock this guy out, MVPs opponents have been absolute cans so far

Back