• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Muslim Woman Screams Allahu Akbar as she suicide by Cops with two small boys beside her

Jesus Christ.

I feel so awful about those two little boys,

What chance do they have in the future?

How are they going to process this?

I hope they get the help they need.

At the very least now she won’t hurt them in her delusion anymore.

Murder by cops.

No need to kill her. Those small kids were even telling those retard cops not to shoot at times.

Pathetic human beings they couldn't handle this situation in a decent way without comitting murder.
Could have tazered her just or disarmed her.
Even shot the knees if they needed to.

They need lose their licenses and be investigated for murder.

Last edited:
Murder by cops.

No need to kill her. Those small kids were even telling those retard cops not to shoot at times.

Pathetic human beings they couldn't handle this situation in a decent way without comitting murder.
Could have tazered her just or disarmed her.
Even shot the knees if they needed to.

They need lose their licenses and be investigated for murder.
Suspected wh*te race soldiers unnecessarily antagonizes woman of color and murders her for defending against her wh*te harrassers

Story old as time

#ogun

How should they have handled it? They spoke calmly and told her they just wanted to talk if she put the knife down, but she screamed hysterically at them. They then attelpt d less than lethal force with the tazed, they then fired shots when she aggressively chased an officer with the knife. They then rendered medical aid. But if you think they could have handled it differently, then be specific and say how?

well for one the cop didnt have to shoot 3 more times after she was down.

Justified shooting, she came charging with a knife.

Unfortunate for the children involved

Cop who fired the taser missed and The Kuran immediately went after him with a knife. Good kill.

They could have tried overpowering her physicly seeing there were 2 of them vs 1 small woman. Or just kept running and she wouldnt catch them and tire out :), there are probably alot of things they could have tried instead of jsut shooting her in front of her kids.
Now im not advocating for normal people to wrestle with other people with knives, but when you work as a police officer you should try to go that extra mile, specially when the situation involves children.

Are you 12 or just this clueless that you think they should get staped because they are cops.

well for one the cop didnt have to shoot 3 more times after she was down.
Just rewatched the video to double check, the first 2 shots she’s still standing, last 2 is after she falls. But the shots are all pretty quick, when someone tries to murder someone, having constraint in defending your life kinda goes out the door to an extent

You can always tell the clueless kids on this site that have never seen what a person can with a knife.

Is your brain not working? Off course it doesnt. But you still use your arms to wield said knife, thus making her inferior to a male half her size with the same knife.
Mind you im not saying the officers should face any sort of consequences or her family get a payout, im just saying it was weak sauce policing by 2 big men vs 1 small woman with a knife. They should have been able to handle that better, specially considering her children were there.

I feel like I'd be more inclined to agree with you if there weren't children there. If there are no children it's as easy as keeping your distance and trying to deescalate the situation while containing it so that she doesn't get close to people she might harm.

And no, you don't want to get into a hand to hand combat situation with someone who is wielding a knife, even if you are twice her size... that's the whole point of wielding a knife.

But when you throw kids in the mix, combined with the knife, combined with the fact that the woman is clearly having some sort of psychotic break, I'm not sure that a good cop could, with clear conscience, just hang back and let it play out, and hope that knife doesn't end up in those boys. Makes for a very difficult situation to navigate. Not sure they did everything perfectly... but I'm also not sure they didn't. I am sure that the outcome here, tragic as it was, was not the absolute worst outcome you could imagine happening out of this scenario.

You'd need to run the thing 1000 times in different ways to get a good idea of what the best course of action might be in a chaotic situation like this. These guys only get to run it once.

Knives are lethal weapons at close range, and the escalation response protocol is deadly force. Charging with one -> sucide by cop.

I know it's a dark thought, but if she has a serious mental illness like it seems she does (possibly psychosis from schizoprenia), the kids are better off being raised by family or somebody else. I don't think she's Muslim; she's just insane. You try to keep kids with the parents as much as possible, but at this degree of mental illness it's much better for them to not be.

Knife or not she was alot smaller and they were 2 grown ass men. If you cant handle a tiny skinny woman with a knife you probalby shouldnt work in law enforement.

Yeah, ok. Coming from someone who has fought people with knives, you don’t try to wrestle someone charging you with a knife

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back