• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Muslim Refugees Taught To Lie About Being Christian By NGOs

Lol, clearly didn't read the book. I know you think your quick Googling was smart, but what you said doesn't make any sense. The characters all have genders, but the language the main character speaks in only has female pronouns. You would know that if you didn't spend all of your time talking out of your ass.

This is how dumb you sound about most things, including, I assume, the Koran.
Did you find the Koran next to this ungendered species book in the fiction section?

Why you so mad that we can easily pick apart your religion? Maybe in a thousand years your religion can go through a enlightening period and we can all live more peacefully and less divided together.

Did you find the Koran next to this ungendered species book in the fiction section?

Why you so mad that we can easily pick apart your religion? Maybe in a thousand years your religion can go through a enlightening period and we can all live more peacefully and less divided together.

So you're not gonna admit that you didn't read the book and have no idea what you're talking about?

Is this how you got through school? By bullshitting? Do you have an education?

Lol, clearly didn't read the book. I know you think your quick Googling was smart, but what you said doesn't make any sense. The characters all have genders, but the language the main character speaks in only has female pronouns. You would know that if you didn't spend all of your time talking out of your ass.

This is how dumb you sound about most things, including, I assume, the Koran.

I'm just wondering how you went from a supposed centrist (even perhaps a Christian), to someone who appears only interested in supporting thread OPs where whites are being maligned as collectively racist, where Islam is sympathized with/defended and Republicans are criticized/smeared as racist and other pro Democrat/innacurate leftist broadbrush narratives.

Seems like you feed on CNN or other propaganda sites like them.

Last edited:
So you're not gonna admit that you didn't read the book and have no idea what you're talking about?

Is this how you got through school? By bullshitting? Do you have an education?
kLkzIJX.jpg

{<jimmies}

You might want to ask Al-Qaeda and related groups the same question. I mean, their actions bespoke that statement.

It’s a weak argument as it doesn’t tackle my point that Quranic scripture and exegesis do not command Muslims to go around killing unbelievers for being unbelievers. Al-Qaeda are a political entity, a terrorist group whose goals are political in nature. When Bin Laden declared his war against the US in 98, he gave his reasons and the six main reasons were all political. So citing a terrorist group with political goals and virtually no mainstream scholarly backing does not address my point.

As I've said before, being illiterate is no reason for shame. I can tell you put a lot of effort into reading even the most basic posts. If you want some help, there are lots of programs for adults who can't read well to sharpen their skills. The feeling of reading one's first entire novel is amazing.

Sorry, "novel" is another word for a chapter book.

Last edited:
It’s a weak argument as it doesn’t tackle my point that Quranic scripture and exegesis do not command Muslims to go around killing unbelievers for being unbelievers. Al-Qaeda are a political entity, a terrorist group whose goals are political in nature. When Bin Laden declared his war against the US in 98, he gave his reasons and the six main reasons were all political. So citing a terrorist group with political goals and virtually no mainstream scholarly backing does not address my point.

Al-Qaeda is as Islamic as the KKK or other White Supremacist groups are Christian.

As I've said before, being illiterate is no reason for shame. I can tell you put a lot of effort into reading even the most basic posts. If you want some help, there are lots of programs for adults who can't read well to sharpen their skills. The feeling of reading one's first entire novel is amazing.

Sorry, "novel" is another word for a chapter book.
I understand you are upset with your life and feel the need to take it out on others online, but do understand this. The power of Christ has saved sicker people than you. Jesus does love you and everyone else, regardless if they worship a pedo Prophet. Feel free to send @Ripskater a PM, he knows a lot more about what God can bring into ones life with scripture and verses.

I know you're hurting inside and think everyone hates you, but it isn't true. We can all truly help each other here. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in other self help procedures like; how to start and run a business, how to workout to look like me and also how to talk to women like a civilized American man and not a savage.

We all bleed the same, I'm here for you brotha!

Looks like you're a little late to the party.

iu-1.jpeg

4676650_orig.jpg

>Be America.
>Bomb middle eastern countries because neo-cons and Israel said so.
>Use some vague excuse about WMD and Freedom™.
>Deliver Freedom™ to Iraq.
>Dismantle Iraqi army, cause why not? KEK
>ISIS spawns. Good let them mussies kill each other, as long as Israel is safe.
>Syria and Libya conflict. Even more dead brown people! FeelsGoodMan.jpg
>Cause huge refugee crisis.
>Refuse to take any of them despite being the chief architect.
>Talk shit to europoors for caring about poor brown people.
>Wonder why people hate me.

Last edited:
Looks like you're a little late to the party.

iu-1.jpeg

4676650_orig.jpg

And yet most of the people who pretend to care about this stuff are the same mindless drones who thought the sun shone out of Obama's backside and were furious that Hillary Clinton lost the election. I don't want Muslims in my country but I don't want to drop bombs on innocent Muslims in their homelands. I don't vote for warmongering politicians who do either.

It's funny how Trump is labelled an Islamophobe and portrayed as some kind of grim reaper for Muslims, mainly because of his proposed 'Muslim' travel ban and a few things he's said about combating Islamic terror. Yet Obama and Clinton, who are directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Muslims and much of the mess we see now, are darlings of the progressives left.

Deuteronomy 13:
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death.

This is what the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, which you believe in, ordered men to do. Kill anyone who preaches a different religion. Reading farther it only gets worse:

"12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt."

"It is the truth from your Lord; therefore let him who will believe and let
him who will disbelieve." [Quran 18:29]

"Surely We have revealed to you the Book with the truth for all mankind; so
whoever follows the right way, it is for his own soul and whoever errs, he
errs only to its detriment; and you are not a custodian over them." [Quran
39:41]

"And if your Lord had enforced His Will, surely, all who are in the earth
would have believed together. Will you then force men to become believers?"
[Quran 10:99]

"And if God had enforced HIS will, they would not have set up gods with HIM.
And WE have not made you a keeper over them, nor are you over them a
guardian." [Quran 6:107]
The directives you're quoting were for a different age and a different people under vastly different circumstances.

The directives you're quoting were for a different age and a different people under vastly different circumstances.

Really? So God ordered men to go and burn whole towns to the ground killing all the the children, adults and livestock because some people of the town began to follow and preach a different religion? You believe in the God that gave such orders? You do understand this is not some old timey God but the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost of Christian thinking, right? The Jesus of your belief was fully involved in giving such orders, or do you shy from such thinking?

If the holy book or scriptures of some other religion contained similar commands what right would a Bible believer have to complain or point the finger?

Really? So God ordered men to go and burn whole towns to the ground killing all the the children, adults and livestock because some people of the town began to follow and preach a different religion? You believe in the God that gave such orders? You do understand this is not some old timey God but the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost of Christian thinking, right? The Jesus of your belief was fully involved in giving such orders, or do you shy from such thinking?

If the holy book or scriptures of some other religion contained similar commands what right would a Bible believer have to complain or point the finger?
God is The Lion and The Lamb. Why would I shy away from the fact that He commanded the decimation of entire groups of people.

As I’ve stated before (post #158), those directives where for a different age, different people, and under different circumstances.

The Quran, on the other hand, provides a perpetual directive to slay “infidels”.

God is The Lion and The Lamb. Why would I shy away from the fact that He commanded the decimation of entire groups of people.

As I’ve stated before (post #158), those directives where for a different age, different people, and under different circumstances.

The Quran, on the other hand, provides a perpetual directive to slay “infidels”.

Wow. Your conception of the Supreme Being allows for a God who orders men to kill others for the "crime" of disbelief. I cannot believe in any such a God. Such a God is unworthy of worship.

Your belief that the Quran directs Muslims to slay "infidels" is equally ridiculous. It is a belief of the ignorant and the rabid and has nothing to do with Islam. There are precepts for defence and war within the Quran and taken as a whole they are just and reasonable. The primary verses in this matter are as follows:

"Permission to take up arms is given to those against whom war is made, because they have been wronged and God, indeed, has power to help them. Those who have been driven out from their homes unjustly, only because they said, 'Our Lord is God.' And if God had not repelled some people by means of others, cloisters and churches and synagogues and mosques, wherein the name of God is oft remembered, would surely have been destroyed. And God will, surely, help him who helps HIM. God is, indeed, Powerful, Mighty - Those who, if WE establish them in the earth, will observe Prayer and pay the Charity and enjoin good and forbid evil. And with God rests the final issue of all affairs." [Quran 22:39-41]

Wow. Your conception of the Supreme Being allows for a God who orders men to kill others for the "crime" of disbelief. I cannot believe in any such a God. Such a God is unworthy of worship.

Your belief that the Quran directs Muslims to slay "infidels" is equally ridiculous. It is a belief of the ignorant and the rabid and has nothing to do with Islam. There are precepts for defence and war within the Quran and taken as a whole they are just and reasonable. The primary verses in this matter are as follows:

"Permission to take up arms is given to those against whom war is made, because they have been wronged and God, indeed, has power to help them. Those who have been driven out from their homes unjustly, only because they said, 'Our Lord is God.' And if God had not repelled some people by means of others, cloisters and churches and synagogues and mosques, wherein the name of God is oft remembered, would surely have been destroyed. And God will, surely, help him who helps HIM. God is, indeed, Powerful, Mighty - Those who, if WE establish them in the earth, will observe Prayer and pay the Charity and enjoin good and forbid evil. And with God rests the final issue of all affairs." [Quran 22:39-41]
Cool. Enjoy your 72 virgins. Or, is it 72 raisins?

I think I’ve had more raisins in a bowl of Raisin Bran.

Back