• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Muslim Refugees Taught To Lie About Being Christian By NGOs

Does your position change if the people will for sure die if sent back home? Is it admirable to help a person get to safety, even it it breaks the law? What about those people who smuggled jews out of Nazi Germany by lying? Were they not admirable?

<LikeReally5>

Oh, for God's sake. You cannot seriously equate the two situations. The so-called, "refugees" this stupid bitch coached to lie and break the law aren't facing that kind of danger. They are mostly economic migrants.

Hoseshit!
Does your position change if the people will for sure die if sent back home? Is it admirable to help a person get to safety, even it it breaks the law? What about those people who smuggled jews out of Nazi Germany by lying? Were they not admirable?
And what country pray-tell are these lying Muslims coming from that is committing genocide against them? As you attempt to answer that question, the more you will realize that your analogy is not as analogous as you think it to be. Of course, you may have already realized that prior to posting. I wouldn't be shocked.

Last edited:
Refugees be like.

giphy.gif

Remember in history class learning about all those Jewish refugees that raped, murdered and ran sex gangs in their host countries after leaving Germany. Yeah neither do I

Honestly, I prefer to give people fleeing death the benefit of the doubt unless they demonstrate otherwise. I'm sure there were some Jewish rapists and murderers who fled Nazi Germany. I'm okay with that.

<LikeReally5>

Oh, for God's sake. You cannot seriously equate the two situations. The so-called, "refugees" this stupid bitch coached to lie and break the law aren't facing that kind of danger. They are mostly economic migrants.

I specifically asked about people fleeing death, not economic migrants.

Hoseshit!

And what country pray-tell are these lying Muslims coming from that is committing genocide against them? As you attempt to answer that question, the more you will realize that your analogy is not as analogous as you think it to be. Of course, you may have already realized that prior to posting. I wouldn't be shocked.

I didn't say anything about Muslims in my post, bro. Put your boner away.

I didn't say anything about Muslims in my post, bro. Put your boner away.
*Stares at thread title*
*Stares incredulously at Leagon's post*
*Mocking laughter*

Last edited:
*Stares at thread title*
*Stares at incredulously at Leagon's post*
*Mocking laughter*

It's almost as if sub discussions can evolve from a larger discussion.

You'll understand when you're older.

People fleeing death would not need to be coached on how to lie to border guards.

...what? Lol, let's just pretend that whole post is a typo.

Anyway, my question was about whether you'd have admiration for people who break the law while helping individuals flee (presumably unjust, though lawful) death.

Anyway, my question was about whether you'd have admiration for people who break the law while helping individuals flee (presumably unjust, though lawful) death.

Your question is moot, since it doesn't relate to the situation we are discussing. As for your first point, people who have legitimate fears of death in the country they are fleeing are already well provided for. That's exactly why this stupid bitch coached economic migrants to act like refugees: she knew as soon as they convinced the border guards they faced death in their home country, they would be allowed entry.

I genuinely don't know what part of that you're having trouble understanding.

Why are you comparing apples to oranges? We don't live in 1939 anymore.

Your question is moot, since it doesn't relate to the situation we are discussing. As for your first point, people who have legitimate fears of death in the country they are fleeing are already well provided for. That's exactly why this stupid bitch coached economic migrants to act like refugees: she knew as soon as they convinced the border guards they faced death in their home country, they would be allowed entry.

I genuinely don't know what part of that you're having trouble understanding.

Since you won't answer the question...

To be honest, I think you're pretending to know more about the migrant process than you actually know. I think you've read some articles, maybe even from worthwhile journalists, but you actually have no idea what migrant interviews are like or what goes on at border crossings or even what the reality is for an "economic" migrant vs someone fleeing death via oppression or how those two things overlap.

Which is fine. Ignorance is inevitable and forgivable. But your ignorance has caused you to err on the side of being against struggling people, which is a shame. Your post wasn't pro border protection, which most are for, it was anti-immigrant. Everything you posted indicated that you don't really understand the game that is being played with people's lives. The woman in the video, whether I agree with her or not, is far more educated on this than you are and is coming from a place of both knowledge and compassion.

I guess I'm having trouble understanding why your ignoarance manifests in a way that sides with authority over individuals.

It's almost as if sub discussions can evolve from a larger discussion.

You'll understand when you're older.
Hopefully, with the right diet and exercise, I can avoid meandering when I'm older.

Since you won't answer the question...

To be honest, I think you're pretending to know more about the migrant process than you actually know. I think you've read some articles, maybe even from worthwhile journalists, but you actually have no idea what migrant interviews are like or what goes on at border crossings or even what the reality is for an "economic" migrant vs someone fleeing death via oppression or how those two things overlap.

Which is fine. Ignorance is inevitable and forgivable. But your ignorance has caused you to err on the side of being against struggling people, which is a shame. Your post wasn't pro border protection, which most are for, it was anti-immigrant. Everything you posted indicated that you don't really understand the game that is being played with people's lives. The woman in the video, whether I agree with her or not, is far more educated on this than you are and is coming from a place of both knowledge and compassion.

I guess I'm having trouble understanding why your ignoarance manifests in a way that sides with authority over individuals.
<{CMPALM}>

Both she and the NGO she's a member off have since deleted their entire online presence; Twitter, Facebook etc. Such courage. Much admiration:rolleyes:
exactly. If they were really helping legit refugees, why would they tuck tail and run?
People fleeing death would not need to be coached on how to lie to border guards.
Also what happened to first safe country? What's all this shopping around for best benefits and acting skills pretending to be a persecuted Christian child.

Honestly, I prefer to give people fleeing death the benefit of the doubt unless they demonstrate otherwise. I'm sure there were some Jewish rapists and murderers who fled Nazi Germany. I'm okay with that.
Fleeing death? How do we know they are fleeing death? They are just saying what the world wants to hear so they can invade other countries.

It is great to see them repay these host countries by raping and killing the citizens of those countries.

Fleeing death? How do we know they are fleeing death? They are just saying what the world wants to hear so they can invade other countries.

It is great to see them repay these host countries by raping and killing the citizens of those countries.

You were talking about the Jews. I said they were for sure fleeing death.

However, we only know that in hindsight. At the time, the world didn't know what was going on in the concentration camps.

So if you didn't know the Jews were fleeing death, and there's no way you would've other than their own word, you wouldn't be in favor of someone lying to help them get into another country?

Back