Social Muslim call to prayer echoes out in Minn

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
gjb.gif

Okay? It can't be any louder than the church bells that tend to ring out. And it's within a community that's heavily muslim, so it makes sense.

Edit: They're doing it late at night? Yah, I'mma have to say no to that. People are trying to sleep assholes. During the day, whatever. But not at night, that shit ain't cool.

Okay? It can't be any louder than the church bells that tend to ring out. And it's within a community that's heavily muslim, so it makes sense.

Hey, as long as they aren't crashing planes into buildings or throwing gays off rooftops then thats fine with me.

& Jihad Joe appears.

Edit: They're doing it late at night? Yah, I'mma have to say no to that. People are trying to sleep assholes. During the day, whatever. But not at night, that shit ain't cool.

Not to be an alarmist but this is how it starts in every country they eventually overwhelm.

afghanistan was a Buddhist country, Lebanon was Christian, Pakistan was Hindu....

If you think about it atheists on the left will probably facilitate the same thing happening in the west.

I don't have any problem with this. I hear Church bells every day from my back porch, I enjoy it. Back when I was in college I'd hear the Chapel bells every hour, and I enjoyed that as well. I'd much rather hear an occasional notification from a local house of worship than a number of loud obnoxious noises neighborhoods deal with (motorcycles, loud car stereos, etc).

ALternative title: "Anti-muslim dog whistle echoes out to right wingers on the internet when some building with a siren on it made a noise in some place they've never been"

I'd much rather hear an occasional notification from a local house of worship than a number of loud obnoxious noises neighborhoods deal with (motorcycles, loud car stereos, etc).

Get off my lawn and turn down that wiggity wop.
;)

ALternative title: "Anti-muslim dog whistle echoes out to right wingers on the internet when some building with a siren on it made a noise in some place they've never been"

I live in MN, and I know what building is in the video thats on the news page as I have walked past is several times. But you do you man.

There is no reason to be blasting at night but this is how it happens in every country they invade.

They flee middle eastern countries to escape the oppression and violence but they bring both of those to every country they invade.

Al Jazeera is right wing news? Interesting.

Get off my lawn and turn down that wiggity wop.
;)

Lol. Granted, my opinion on loud stereos depends quite a bit on whether or not I like the music.

But I could certainly do without the loud motorcycles that sound like 10,000 farts screaming down the street. This is coming from somebody who grew up riding motorcycles, by the way. There is a level of courtesy that many motorcycle riders lack. Go slow until you're out of the neighborhood, at the very least.

Not to be an alarmist but this is how it starts in every country they eventually overwhelm.

afghanistan was a Buddhist country, Lebanon was Christian, Pakistan was Hindu....

If you think about it atheists on the left will probably facilitate the same thing happening in the west.

Yeah sorry about pushing Islam and all that , without us I'm sure it wouldn't be a thing .........

No matter what time of day it is, to everyone who isn't a Moslem that shit should sound like Hitler's speeches does to a jew.

Lol. Oh I see, this is a "Muslims are invading" thread. I'll see myself out. Have fun, you crazy kids.

There is no reason to be blasting at night but this is how it happens in every country they invade.

They flee middle eastern countries to escape the oppression and violence but they bring both of those to every country they invade.

No, the US invaded the middle east. Those muslims in the US have a right to be here. Maybe you should look up the definition of invade.

Back