MuscleTech Anabolic Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like sugar, creatine & aminos just glancing at the ingredients.

Also, I may be a little opinionated in a sense, if it is from Muscletech, I generally consider it overpriced crap.

I started laughing when I first read the description of this product. People actually read this shit and are like, "Whoa! This is some serial shit! I gotta buy it!"

I love it when supp companies name their products after steroids.

It's just basically a fancy protein, for $70.

BTW, of all the taglines on the product label, the most ludicrous one is sattelite cell activation/growth. There's only ONE substance that's ever done that to a very significant degree, and that's steroids.

They're getting outright bold with their lies and bullshit.

Is this a fucking joke? This sounds like a remake of the South Park "Beefcake" weight gainer. Check out some of the awesome descriptions on the ingredident label:

Anabolic Halo

Wow, I leave for a couple days and we get two active MuscleTech threads? Oh, the joy and happiness :D.

i took this stuff and got pneumonia. damn cryogenic superjet propulsion delivery transport...

i took this stuff and got pneumonia. damn cryogenic superjet propulsion delivery transport...

LMAO!

See...you NEED to GAIN RESPECT for this product. :icon_lol:

muscletech is getting pretty shameless with their advertising

i must admit i fell for it in the past, but not anymore!

I have far too many people coming in to my store and asking me about this. Whatever, the commission is good.

It's just basically a fancy protein, for $70.

BTW, of all the taglines on the product label, the most ludicrous one is sattelite cell activation/growth. There's only ONE substance that's ever done that to a very significant degree, and that's steroids.

They're getting outright bold with their lies and bullshit.

Ok First of all it is NOT a protein. However, it is scarey stuff. Muscletech reps admit not to combined it with nitric of any kind, yet they advertise to take with Nano Vapor. It is damaging to your kidneys if combined. So ending answer, overpriced aside- bad for your health.

Ok First of all it is NOT a protein. However, it is scarey stuff. Muscletech reps admit not to combined it with nitric of any kind, yet they advertise to take with Nano Vapor. It is damaging to your kidneys if combined. So ending answer, overpriced aside- bad for your health.

Did you just say KK was wrong? This should be interesting.

*grabs popcorn*

Don't you know how to read an amino profile?

When you break down a label and every second ingredient is an amino acid, for all basic purposes I sarcastically call that a fancy protein.

Especially when you advertise your product as "more than 75 muscle building compounds" and advertise that someone can make all sorts of gains with your product.

If half of that were true, this shit would just be Muscle Milk.

Ok I get it- duh there is an amino profile yeah yeah amino= protein yeah yeah
King K is a god here, what ever! If KK was being sarcastic I missed it. Just wanted to make sure the sherdoggers weren't thinking it had whey or anyother protein.

FYI I was not saying GO Muscletech- I was pointing out it has been proven and acknowledged by Iovate that is can kill you kidneys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back