Musclemilk + EFA Supplementation

axecutioner

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Right now I take in about 2 servings a day of Musclemilk and supplement twice a day with a EFA oil that contains 13.5 g of fat per serving. I also watch what I eat carefully. Am I screwing up my metabolism or adding excess calories to my diet by using both Musclemilk and EFAs?

It depends on how much fat you're getting elsewhere.

I'm assuming your in maintenance. How much do you weight and how much total fat are you getting?

Also, is your EFA Omega-3 only?

Madmick said:
It depends on how much fat you're getting elsewhere.

I'm assuming your in maintenance. How much do you weight and how much total fat are you getting?

Also, is your EFA Omega-3 only?

Omega-3 and 6's from the EFA. From the Musclemilk and EFA supplementation I get 45 grams of fat and nominal amounts form my hard food intake. I was thinking of cutting back on some carbs to make rom for an extra serving of Musclemilk.

You don't need any more MM.

If you're getting nominal amounts of fat from your diet, you should be okay (even though you didn't state your weight).

Do you have a goal for daily calorie total? Just don't let your fat get too high above 30%. Anywhere in 15-30% is okay, and if you're bulking, eh, I guess upping it to 40% helps some guys (but I think that's because they don't eat enough otherwise- fat gives you over twice the calories in half the weight).

Back