Murder Mountain on Netflix

Is murder and death our only options for entertainment? No wonder were so angry
No shit eh, that's a good point.

Not to mention becoming so desensitized to all kinds of violence.

Just finished. I guess now I have to go down a Google rabbit hole to figure out who "the alleged" is.
Google Quentin Lenig. A wannabe MMA fighter who tapped out in his only fight. He is the former boss of GArrett and most likely to have been the killer. He looks to have a voilent history and is from Indiana.

Just got done with all six 45-minute long episodes.

Purty good. Interesting to see that there are still pockets of lawlessness out and around there.

I'll have to check this one out.

About 10 years ago I dated a girl from Ukiah and I’d go up there with her all the time on weekends, her mom has a big ranch. One thing that always stood out was all the missing person flyers you’d see at the grocery stores, it’s nuts. I’m going to check this out, sounds interesting.

Google Quentin Lenig. A wannabe MMA fighter who tapped out in his only fight. He is the former boss of GArrett and most likely to have been the killer. He looks to have a voilent history and is from Indiana.
Sounds right. Public text from case people vs. Brown, states that one kidnaped nd questioned from Garrets murder had a fist name Quetin.

Back