• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mundials Live Streaming!

I'm watching it live right now. I didn't start watching though until around 1:30pm CST though. Thanks for the reminder.

*This is the first ever event that I've sat down & watched, also first ever live event that I've ever seen. Also the first gi event that I've ever seen.

I'm watching it live right now. I didn't start watching though until around 1:30pm CST though. Thanks for the reminder.

*This is the first ever event that I've sat down & watched, also first ever live event that I've ever seen. Also the first gi event that I've ever seen.

Thats a shame. Now when you go to BJJ tournaments to compete, you'll be comparing it to the Mundials. :p

ow did Cobrinha do? Rafa Mendes? I'm assuming Roger won his weight class. I've only been watching the Absolute

Some great fights coming up, Romulo and Faria will be good.

Thats a shame. Now when you go to BJJ tournaments to compete, you'll be comparing it to the Mundials. :p

Well now that you reminded me, I did attend a tournament that my friend competed in, it was a local no-gi tournament, so I guess this is the 2nd event but the 1st ever Gi event.

Did anyone catch The Blue Belt Juveniles? or was it not streamed?

What are the blackbelt results so far?

I tried the budovidoes chat but there are like 490 users and it's impossible to read. Is there not a PbP chat like they had last year?

Is it just Budo streaming or another site too??

Just Budo
it's their deal

romulo xande in the back and their showing brown belts!

on the cobrinha interview, was he saying that mendez does not try to do shit against him until the last 30

Can anyone link/update me on some results?

edit: did cobrinha say he was retiring after this?

Last edited:
Cobrinha is the best, top 3 in my favorite grapplers

Some results

Roger beat tarsis and cavaca by bow and arrow.

Xande had a real tough time with a guy I couldn't identify. He beat Antonio Braga Neto, and then lost to Romula Barral.

Romulo beat Bruno bastos I believe before he fought Xande.

Lost track of Cyborg early on.

Roger and Romulo are going to the finals of the open.

Cobrinha had a pretty funny reaction when he saw Roger taking humphrey's back "Man that guys is a monster man! I do not want to be there! That guys is a monter!"

Back