Mundial results are in!!

why didnt you ask Jacare for a regular photo? you were right next to him

stop being a paparazzo!:icon_twist
:D

Haha u can't tell he's posing. Naw I asked for a pic and thats what he gave me. I got other pictures with him. But when he first time came into the section everyone was going crazy over here...all screaming and cheering

shit.. i'm so sad bruno frazzato got subbed... he is my teacher

anyone got vids on this fight? cobrinha must have pulled guard, no way he passed bruninho's guard, is almost impossilbe

=/

or a description

lol im kinda very depressed right now

=((

Sorry for the stupid question, but why didn't Maia, Garcia, Saulo, or Jacare compete? Are they "over" it now? - or were any of them knocked out? I imagine Maia and Garcia didn't because they were focusing on MMA?

Sorry for the stupid question, but why didn't Maia, Garcia, Saulo, or Jacare compete? Are they "over" it now? - or were any of them knocked out? I imagine Maia and Garcia didn't because they were focusing on MMA?

I think they are training for mma, i know bjj is on their minds, they were at the tourny. But i think mma is what they're doing. Hopefully we'll see those guys again

MMA. Jacare's tied up in the DREAM GP (the reason he didn't compete in the Brazilian nationals after all) and Maia plus Garcia are heavily concentrating on MMA.

Saulo's staying retired from BJJ this time, rather than retiring, then coming back for shiny silver medals. That and he's now committing to MMA full time.

And as Lovato and Xande are debuting this year...

Still, in next year's absolute I'd kill a man to see Jacare and Xande competing. The race for three absolute golds would be fantastic to watch.

Back