Multiple UFC signings recently anyone to get excited about?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
cool thread.

Haven't heard of a single one of them. Shows what I know. In a list that long, statistically one should be somewhat kickass I'm sure. I just have no idea which one.

Rafael Fiziev is awesome, recommend checking out his fights. He was supposed to be on the Contender Series but got injured

I can only pronounce two of those guys names... Haven't heard of any.

It's hard enough to keep up with everything in the UFC these days - unless it's someone old school or from Bellator that's been on a tear, I never know any of the new guys, especially the Russians and the Brazillians.

Hope there's some killers in the mix.

Roman Kopylov might be something. They could use a good 185 pounder.

Zelim Imadaev is 8-0 with 8 ko's plus Max Griffin is a tough debut

Evloev, Kopylov, Imadaev, Fiziev. Also, Yusuf Raisov is a future FW contender and he'll be signed by the UFC after his next fight.

Evloev, Kopylov, Imadaev, Fiziev. Also, Yusuf Raisov is a future FW contender and he'll be signed by the UFC after his next fight.

Sean Brady is solid as well. There's a lot of good talent on this list.

WME has done a better job than the Fertitta's did at signing top prospects.

Also Dalcha is older but explosive as fuck.

Last edited:
Is Ryan Macdonald Rory's little brother?

Sung Bin Jo... I wonder what sung's been doing <{yearp}>

Last edited:
Rafael Fiziev is awesome, recommend checking out his fights. He was supposed to be on the Contender Series but got injured
You sure? If I'm not mistaken it was either Fiziev or mma journalists that said that it was his problems with getting American visa.

Fiziev is the kind of fighter that everyone can get excited watching.

Sung-Bin Jo has a fan friendly style, but this is a big step up in competition for him.

The bantamweight ladies are all needed additions.

Spencer is good for a female featherweight.

Amedovski. That guy hits hard AF

Fuck yeah!!!

Felicia Fee-Nom Spencer. I predicted about a year ago she would become the UFC FW Champion by the end of 2020. This is great news for me.

She still needs time and a few fights but she is a TKD and BJJ BB. She is undefeated, and is/was the Invicta FC FW Champion. She hits hard has crazy kicks, and I’ve yet to see her be affected badly from getting struck.

If they’ve signed her I’d guess the UFC has decided to keep FW. This is the news I’ve been hoping to hear.

As well, all 6 of her pro fights have been in Invicta FC. So, she is pretty popular amongst Invicta fans. Oh, and she was born in Canada. It’s all good.

War Fee!

Edited to add info.

Last edited:
Wow, a good thread in the Heavies.

Honestly the only guy here I've heard of is Sean Brady, and that's only because he wrecked my brother's friend from his gym. My brother has been telling me he'll be in the UFC since. But I've never actually seen him, so I make no actual claims.

I am high on Kopylov, Evloev and Fiziev. Imadaev looks good, too.

Back