Media Muhammad Mokaev; a Dagestani is signed to Audie and Conor's Paradigm Sports

Has he been looking good? I might have him mixed up with someone but I think it's this guy and when I looked at his pro fight record he was winning decisions over very poor looking dudes.....am I confusing him with someone?

He's not UFC ready yet, he looked good in his last fight against a 7-1 guy, but he was going for things he shouldn't have been going for and needs to be a bit more methodical.

I think he should work his way through some of the mid level BRAVE flyweights, then it's either the lower echelons of the UFC or try to take on the top BRAVE guys first (then have the likes of Shorty Torres, Ali Bagautinov, Dustin Ortiz and Zach Makovsky in their Flyweight division)

The MMA business is an odd, encapsulated little bubble of a community in some ways. Seems that there are 3 or 4 managers who wield all of the influence and success in dealing with the UFC, and they all seem like very shady characters, to me.

Takes a shady character to deal with the shady characters they need to negotiate with on your behalf.

He's not UFC ready yet, he looked good in his last fight against a 7-1 guy, but he was going for things he shouldn't have been going for and needs to be a bit more methodical.

I think he should work his way through some of the mid level BRAVE flyweights, then it's either the lower echelons of the UFC or try to take on the top BRAVE guys first (then have the likes of Shorty Torres, Ali Bagautinov, Dustin Ortiz and Zach Makovsky in their Flyweight division)

The UFC signed Zarrukh Addashev at 3-1 so I'm sure this kid could get there tomorrow at 125lbs.

Yeah, that's a decent division to test himself in before the UFC actually, some solid competition.

He once did point out Conor insulting Dagestanis but still has respect for him coz he is a good fighter

Can't be that mad at him for signing. It's a big opportunity. Not everyone takes Conor's words personally.

To a much lesser example, Khabib had a T-shirt that said "If Sambo was easy, it would be called Jiu Jitsu" and he trains with BJJ guys.
l@nd0 This is the major leagues of a game played by children. Think 'cowboys and Indians' or a snowball fight.

Super talented kid.
Would give any UFC FLW outside top 15 problems.
Defo future champion material.

Back