Muay Thai Shorts

Monger

Chronically Injured
Reaction score
This seems like a completely stupid question but I need to know where I can buy Muay Thai shorts that fit.

I'm 6' tall around 200lbs and have a 32 inch waist... I've bought these shorts in the past among some others

http://store.titleboxing.com/thastyltrun.html

I ordered The XL and they were to small at the waist and then I ordered the XXL which are BARELY acceptable but in my opinion still too small despite the fact that it says 38-40 inch waist! I can't believe I'm the only one with this issue... maybe they fit without a groin protector (I always have one on with the shorts). Any ideas where to find bigger trunks?

We have some unbranded thai shorts that we sell to schools. We had them made using Americans as our sizing models and not Thais like most are. Our large will fit you. If you don't like the fit I will give you a full refund. The Twins we carry have the same problem with sizing that you are talking about

www.SSFgear.com

The Thai shorts I mostly sell just to schools. We will be getting a lot more in and will start selling on the site. For now I can email you a picture of what we have in stock later today and you can tell me which one you want. They are non-branded so they are only $20.

www.SSFgear.com

Great! Thank you... Also if you have just plain shorts (all black, all red...etc.) that's fine to. I don't need to be fancy, just functional :D

Looking forward to seeing what you have.

Thai shorts have different sizing standards than what we are used to. It is a matter of trying different companies and sizes until you find something you like. For me I only care for the Twins special. Most others just don't seem to fit right. Trial and error.

Monger said:
This seems like a completely stupid question but I need to know where I can buy Muay Thai shorts that fit.

I'm 6' tall around 200lbs and have a 32 inch waist... I've bought these shorts in the past among some others

http://store.titleboxing.com/thastyltrun.html

I ordered The XL and they were to small at the waist and then I ordered the XXL which are BARELY acceptable but in my opinion still too small despite the fact that it says 38-40 inch waist! I can't believe I'm the only one with this issue... maybe they fit without a groin protector (I always have one on with the shorts). Any ideas where to find bigger trunks?

If you would like us to make you a custom pair made specifically to your size we can do that.

Thanks everyone but I think SSF has got me taken care of.

Monger said:
Thanks everyone but I think SSF has got me taken care of.

Let me be the first to voice my complete lack of supprise :D Nice job SSF, could not have made a better choice Monger.

Back