Muay Thai schools in MA

john rainor

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm planning to start Muay Thai this summer, and from what I've heard in the Boston area that Sityodtong is the way to go. The one thing I'm concerned about is that sometimes my work schedule might not have me free during nights which is when most of the classes are. I was thinking about Wai Kru just because with their gym open virtually all day there'd be a better chance that I'd be able to train more.

Anyways I'll probably be checking them out this week and doing some trial classes but any advice would be appreciated.

Also, I'm going to school in Worcester at the end of summer, does anyone know of any good Muay Thai/MMA schools out there? It'd be really difficult for me to come back to Boston to train..

sityodtong is obviously the best place in MA however it is not for everyone. It is VERY small. On a busy night it can honestly be difficult to find room. The place is basically in a basement of an apartment. I am waiting for the day when Mark finally cracks and gets a new uber gym like ATT or Extreme couture.

I do not have any experience with any others I have heard of Wai Kru. What part of MASS you in. I might be able to recommend something else.

I'm in Watertown. So would that mean that at some times I might go to class and I wouldn't be able to train because the class is full?

I'm in Watertown. So would that mean that at some times I might go to class and I wouldn't be able to train because the class is full?

I know you're lookinng for a Muay Thai school, but there's a great Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu school right in watertown. KIMURA Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu > Home
Otherwise Sitydotong, Wai Kru, or Boston Muay Thai Academy in Dorchester is your best bet. Good luck.

Back