Muay Thai on Long Island

Estral**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Any help because the closest locations I have found are in NYC...thanks

I don't know of any real Muay Thai school on the Island but I know a couple that are a mix of different kickboxing styles.

Vamos BJJ has kickboxing on Mon/Wed/Fri

Bellmore Kickboxing is well known

Campbells Karate and Kickboxing

Those are just a few I can think of.

Miletich Fighting Systems New York | 2115 Hillside Avenue | New Hyde Park, NY

Progressive Martial Arts Jeet Kun Do
175-25 Horace Harding Expy N, Fresh Meadows, NY 11365

Miltech is in LI and PMAJKD is pretty close to Nassau.

Evolution Combat Club....

Evolutioncombatclub.com

I heart Sitan is the best place to train. Even though it's in Astoria. Queens is not that far from Nassau. Hop on the grand central 25-30min your there. If I had money I'd so be there

I was wondering the same thing. I live in Smithtown out in Suffolk county and the closest thing to me is KTFO. Anyone familiar with that place?

I heart Sitan is the best place to train. Even though it's in Astoria. Queens is not that far from Nassau. Hop on the grand central 25-30min your there. If I had money I'd so be there

+1 on this.

Sitan Muay Thai is a hardcore no-frills place in Queens with tons of competitors and doesn't require that you sign a contract. Look it up and drop by for a visit.

Combat Judo in Massapequa just added a Muay Thai trainer. Tony Garcia teaches Muay Thai Tuesday and Thursday.

Home

I trained at Sitan Gym in Astoria.
Aziz is a great teacher and they have few great competitiors from their gym.

However don't mix it up with Sitan Gym Philly which is more of a McDojo with begginer muay thai guys...

Back