Muay Thai Instructional Vids

Status
Not open for further replies.

strings

White Belt
Reaction score
Looking for some good instructional Muay Thai videos, does anybody know of any? I have Duane Ludwig series.

I am not trying to be a smartass by saying this, but if you'll do a search of the site, you'll find a few threads on this that give some good information on exactly what you are asking re: Muay Thai instructional vids. (I did this myself a while back). Good luck.

In any case, these are the best I've seen:

1) Rob Kaman 1-8 series on Panther (a ton of information - some vids are almost 2 hours long - and you can get them for 9.99 each on DVD brand new!) (www.centuryvision.com)
2) Vut Kamnark 1-4 by Unique Publications (www.cfwenterprises.com I think)

I think Greg Nelson's the clinch would compliment most muay thai instructionals since the clinch generally gets a very limited review. Personally, I would think that Duane would cover most standing muay thai techniques thoroughly enough without having to buy a bunch of instructionals without much difference between them unless they're more advanced which is not generally the case with most instructionals.
Nevertheless, you can try http://www.afsacademy.com/store/2004MtSemRev.htm it's a bit advanced compared to most muay thai intructionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back