muay thai in tampa..

GnP Josh

White Belt
Reaction score
hey i was wondering if anyone knew of any muay thai or kickboxing gyms in the tampa area. i'm having trouble finding a place.. any help would be great!

There is a guy named Dan on Hillsborough .......... www.tampabjj.org

I train at the bjj place and at our gym we share it with a guy who used to fight professionaly and is certified by some Muay Thai federation in thailand.
he fought all over the world.

Go on a monday or wednesday night at 6:00 i think it is... or go by Hitmaster and get a flyer... Ill try to pick one up tomorrow when im at practice to give you the details.

Fast thing you could do is go on yahoo and look up hitmaster and just call there and ask for the number of the guy who teaches muay thai kickboxing.

GnP Josh said:
awesome, thanks for the help!

Did you get the info for the Muay thai place?
If you go out there you should give the BJJ a try to.. Its a good club with alot of experienced guys at the clearwater school... the tampa school is newer and building up..

Gsoares2 said:
Did you get the info for the Muay thai place?
If you go out there you should give the BJJ a try to.. Its a good club with alot of experienced guys at the clearwater school... the tampa school is newer and building up..

haven't gone yet.. hurt my knee wrestlin w/ some buddies.. gotta love gettin half the old team together and horsin around. but when i heals up i'm def gonna check it out. i def wanna train in bjj and some form of standup. so i guess i'll check the tampa school out since its closer.

Try Freestyle Muay Thai, they are in the North Tampa area and they have an awesome training facility. They offer muay thai kickboxing classes for all levels. They have a regulation boxing ring and like 20+ heavy bags. The website is www.freestylemuaythai.com.
It is the best workout program in the tampa bay area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back